What are your thoughts on Collins?

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I love that this guy plays D as a point....but am I the only one who questions whether he is really ready for the NBA? I dont see him as a point guard because he isn't a great passer or reads the floor well...he also doesnt seem to confident in his dribble....not really a shooting guard either because he has no real offense other then around the rim( maybe a jumper every once n a while but mostly Brick City). It is true that when he gets more time, which has been happening more recently, he has showed some improvement but I feel this is a player that the Knicks could of dropped down to the D-League for a month or 2 earlier in the season... maybe i'm reading him wrong but he just doesnt seem comfortable on the court yet.... What are your thoughts?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I think your right he isn't ready yet, but he had played well when Nate was out because of a stomach virus. He made a steal and ran down the court made the lay up and gave the knicks the lead when they played the Golden State Warriors I was there it was a great game. But if the coaching staff takes there time on him he might become a great player in the NBA

GetRealistic

Starter
He's nowhere near ready to be a major asset for this team. Yea i never really got why we never used the D league option. Being that even if we somehow do make the playoffs its going to be a quick exit i have no problem with giving the guy some playing time. Nate just isn't a smart player and Francis is Mr. Turnover. Mardy may not score but i don't see him handing the other team wins like Francis has. Let the kid play and see wheather point guard is a need we should look into during this up coming draft or is he capable of playing major minutes in this league.

he's not that great a offensive player yet, but with work over the off season, he could become a star in this league. he's already a star level defensive player who can turn games aroung with his d, he's done this already this season. he is 6'6, maybe he could be a very small sf, his d would help, and he would need to work a little less on his offensive game cuz he wouldnt be a gaurd. i dont kno...its just an idea...after all, Q Rich is 6'6, and look at what he has become as a sf.

metrocard

Legend
Probably one of the smartest guys on the team. When he plays, there are less turnovers all over, better passing. His position defense is great. He's good at stopping guys from penatrating. Plus he's a 6"5 PG. He doesn't rack up assist, but he keeps his turnovers limited. Isiahsexuals won't care though. All they want is Curry and Crawford to get 48 minutes a game, so their stats be inflated so it'll help out when they defend Isiah in an agruement. "Curry and Crawford average almost 40 a game together! they're the franchise players, Isiah is a savior!".

lol. I hope Collins gets 20-25 minutes, but thats all I can do. I'm a fan who hopes for the best for his team. Unfortunately we have a coach and two cancer players from Chi-town who doesn't help the cause.