Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game: New York Vs. Toronto 12:00

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    We def looked good today, but then again every 5 games we play a good one. We looked good without Curry for a quarter spert, also Francis didn't turn the ball over so it wasn't just Curry. Just Remember how everybody thought in 99 how we were a better team without Ewing on the floor (and no i'm not comparing ewing and Curry metro) then we got to the finals without a legit low post presence and lost. Curry is important to the team and hes not going to be traded so get used to it. You can think up your Crawford trades though cause that may happen, with all the talk of Seatle players.
    We know Curry isn't going to get traded sucka'. We want him traded though, this is a Knicks forum where we express what we feel is best for the team. why do you sound happy saying it? I accually think Isiahsexuals love it when Knicks have an issue or problem they must face in the next years, or when they lose or miss the playoffs every season.

Everybody? Lol...w/e. Curry is AIDS to the Knicks. Ewing could atleast hit a jumpshot, and wasn't predictable, he was a factor defensively. Ewing just got hit up injuries. In 99, we had a deep team, with a good bench and good defensive players. This Knicks roster is the anti 99' Knicks. Bad comparision.

Curry needs to go. He does the same every game. Francis chuck up alot of bad shots, he had a decent game with 8 assist though.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I think Isiah has noticed that we did play good without Curry. I hope he will play Balkman more, cause once again like I said before he deserves it.

12th man

Originally Posted by naterob4
    i thought most of you said the season was over a couple of days ago. now were a better team without curry? no way. the only reason this worked today without eddy was because toronto turned it over so much. im not saying we didnt play great d but the fast break only worked because of the turnovers. there is no way we are a better team without curry and we need him to play well for us to win. hes not going anywhere so you can stop thinking of trades cuz its just not gonna happen. curry is with us for a the long haul and i believe he can become a very solid player on both sides of the court with a little enthusiasm. hes still young so dont give up yet. channing seems to be back and watching that third quarter was the most fun ive had in a long time with jeffries and renaldo taking over defensively. steph hit some big shots and the garden was pumped up.
    Yeh, I've seen this bull**** alot of times. We win a game, the Isiahsexuals come out and overhype everything, like we're on the road to the NBA Finals. We lose the next game, the shut the **** up and are no where to be found. I'm not wanting the Knicks to lose any games, I'm dying for the playoffs, but I'm tired of dumbasses like you posting your unreasonable faith up Isiah's ass all the time that doesn't even relate to the Knicks. Its just Isiah vs anyone or everyone. Shut up already man, stop bitching.

Knicks are better without Curry, period. You saw it today.

Toronto turned it over cause Jefferies and Balkman know how to play POSITION DEFENSE. Curry is the worst in the NBA at position DEFENSE. We forced Toronto to take bad shots. Curry doesn't force his defender to take bad shots, cause Curry isn't a shot blocker and he doesn't provide a defensive presence in the paint.

The Knicks (Isiah Thomas) actually gave Eddy Curry 65% of all the Knicks offensive plays this season to get him to at least be a decent NBA Center that can score.
    To do this the Knicks had to take 6.11 Channing Frye out of the paint on offense to give Eddy Curry room to go ONE on ONE. Curry Failure this season cost the entire Knick-Team to Fail because he gets all the playingtime at the Center position while failing each game to be that dominate center and go to guy.

Curry = offensively role player who's inferior at every other aspect of basketball.

12th man

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    I think Isiah has noticed that we did play good without Curry. I hope he will play Balkman more, cause once again like I said before he deserves it.

Co-sign, I agree. With that point being made, I want Isiah to give Frye a chance. Frye can be an offensive threat with his jumpshooting. Despiting being soft in the post, Frye isn't predictable. Plus we have a penatrator with Marbury, and I think Isiah hasn't expose the chemistry between Steph and Channing ENOUGH, which is something that can be deadly. Remember Steph and KVH balling it up couple years ago?

Originally Posted by naterob4
    i thought most of you said the season was over a couple of days ago. now were a better team without curry? no way. the only reason this worked today without eddy was because toronto turned it over so much. im not saying we didnt play great d but the fast break only worked because of the turnovers. there is no way we are a better team without curry and we need him to play well for us to win. hes not going anywhere so you can stop thinking of trades cuz its just not gonna happen. curry is with us for a the long haul and i believe he can become a very solid player on both sides of the court with a little enthusiasm. hes still young so dont give up yet. channing seems to be back and watching that third quarter was the most fun ive had in a long time with jeffries and renaldo taking over defensively. steph hit some big shots and the garden was pumped up.
    Thanks for bringing some sense into this conversation. I hate it when these haters come on here to bash Curry and Isiah. Curry is young, and he will be with us for a long time, and he will only get better. We have a solid team here, with all this young talent, and next year we will be a force. Isiah has done a good job guiding this young team. He believes in his players, unlike crackhead Larry Brown who blamed everyone else for his own incompetence. I'm glad Isiah is staying, because he clicks with these players, and they will do their best for him, because he gave them a chance. GO KNICKS!!!!

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Are you talkin about me? I like Eddy Curry he is young, but like you said earlier he was great with Jamal Crawford just outstanding.

Man I want David Lee back in the game! When is he coming back?

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Are you talkin about me? I like Eddy Curry he is young, but like you said earlier he was great with Jamal Crawford just outstanding.

Man I want David Lee back in the game! When is he coming back?
    I'm mostly talking about haters like metrocard, or whatever he calls himself. I'm sick of all the bashing of Curry, Crawford, and Isiah Thomas, that this hater does. Curry needs Crawford and Lee out there on the court, and he will do great again. Unfortunately, David Lee won't be back till the last few games of the season, it looks.

I was at the game today - the garden was electric!!!
    Balkman got the crowd sooo hyped up with his energy and hustle - they all gave him a standing O when he left the court in the 4th...

The harassing defense was a beauty to behold, and the uptempo offense followed in sync...it was a really exciting game...

And it was also nice to rout the craptors!!

Where's that raptor fan that's usually on here?? lol

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    Where's that raptor fan that's usually on here?? lol
    Where is he you ask? Probably tearing down his Andrea Bolony and Jorge Garbagehoser posters and just throwing a complete hissy fit!!!!

Originally Posted by JC11_EC34
    I'm mostly talking about haters like metrocard, or whatever he calls himself. I'm sick of all the bashing of Curry, Crawford, and Isiah Thomas, that this hater does. Curry needs Crawford and Lee out there on the court, and he will do great again. Unfortunately, David Lee won't be back till the last few games of the season, it looks.
    Just take a look at the sigs on the posts of Donchris and 1 and Only and you should have a better idea of who we are all dealing with! I got into it big time with that BONEHEAD a couple months ago and got banned for a week.I refuse to acknowledge his presence any more!!

Veteran

Great wins for the Knicks. Wish I had seen the game. Its a travesty that the Knicks are getting no national coverage.

Originally Posted by George M.
    Just take a look at the sigs on the posts of Donchris and 1 and Only and you should have a better idea of who we are all dealing with! I got into it big time with that BONEHEAD a couple months ago and got banned for a week.I refuse to acknowledge his presence any more!!
    Yeah, this moron is really getting on my nerves. I'm sick of all the bashing and ignorant comments this dumbass hater is always posting. He must think he's being cool or something. Pollutants like him need to be removed from this site. I try not to lose my cool and waste my time dealing with idiots like him, but with all the crap he spews, it's hard. Now, let's go Knicks, keep on playing with heart, and let's go to glory!!!

Originally Posted by JC11_EC34
    Yeah, this moron is really getting on my nerves. I'm sick of all the bashing and ignorant comments this dumbass hater is always posting. He must think he's being cool or something. Pollutants like him need to be removed from this site. I try not to lose my cool and waste my time dealing with idiots like him, but with all the crap he spews, it's hard. Now, let's go Knicks, keep on playing with heart, and let's go to glory!!!
    Randy needs to ban Metro Card !!!!

Yeah where is T-Dot? We beat you today haha we beat you good. It doesnt really matter though cuz you guys are a playoff team and were still battlin for a spot