Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game: New York Vs. Toronto 12:00

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by George M.
    I refuse to acknowledge his presence any more!!
    You always do.

Despite our constant disagreements i like MetroCard. I see where hes coming from i don't always agree but i deffinately see his point. At this point were all disgruntled so i can't blame him for what he says. I don't mind Curry and Crawford i think there good players but there far from special players.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Despite our constant disagreements i like MetroCard. I see where hes coming from i don't always agree but i deffinately see his point. At this point were all disgruntled so i can't blame him for what he says. I don't mind Curry and Crawford i think there good players but there far from special players.
    Thats all I want. I don't want everyone to agree with me, everyone has their opinion. People here need to chill the personal insults, emotional outburst. It makes the forum and Knick fans look bad in general.

I don't mind Curry when he rebounds. I don't mind Crawford when he doesn't take badshots. If they did this more often, I would support them like I just support Stephon, Renaldo, Collins, Q, and Lee. I hope Crawford and Curry do those things that we need from them, especially with how much they're getting paid, its the least they can do.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    Where's that raptor fan that's usually on here?? lol
    That guy probably aint going to show up lol. But the Raptors did beat us last time when we played against them a week ago.