Game: New York Vs. Toronto 12:00

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Are you talkin about me? I like Eddy Curry he is young, but like you said earlier he was great with Jamal Crawford just outstanding.

Man I want David Lee back in the game! When is he coming back?

JC11_EC34

Rookie
Are you talkin about me? I like Eddy Curry he is young, but like you said earlier he was great with Jamal Crawford just outstanding.

Man I want David Lee back in the game! When is he coming back?

I'm mostly talking about haters like metrocard, or whatever he calls himself. I'm sick of all the bashing of Curry, Crawford, and Isiah Thomas, that this hater does. Curry needs Crawford and Lee out there on the court, and he will do great again. Unfortunately, David Lee won't be back till the last few games of the season, it looks.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I was at the game today - the garden was electric!!!
Balkman got the crowd sooo hyped up with his energy and hustle - they all gave him a standing O when he left the court in the 4th...

The harassing defense was a beauty to behold, and the uptempo offense followed in sync...it was a really exciting game...

And it was also nice to rout the craptors!!

George M.

Benchwarmer
I'm mostly talking about haters like metrocard, or whatever he calls himself. I'm sick of all the bashing of Curry, Crawford, and Isiah Thomas, that this hater does. Curry needs Crawford and Lee out there on the court, and he will do great again. Unfortunately, David Lee won't be back till the last few games of the season, it looks.
Just take a look at the sigs on the posts of Donchris and 1 and Only and you should have a better idea of who we are all dealing with! I got into it big time with that BONEHEAD a couple months ago and got banned for a week.I refuse to acknowledge his presence any more!!

JC11_EC34

Rookie
Just take a look at the sigs on the posts of Donchris and 1 and Only and you should have a better idea of who we are all dealing with! I got into it big time with that BONEHEAD a couple months ago and got banned for a week.I refuse to acknowledge his presence any more!!

Yeah, this moron is really getting on my nerves. I'm sick of all the bashing and ignorant comments this dumbass hater is always posting. He must think he's being cool or something. Pollutants like him need to be removed from this site. I try not to lose my cool and waste my time dealing with idiots like him, but with all the crap he spews, it's hard. Now, let's go Knicks, keep on playing with heart, and let's go to glory!!!

Yeah, this moron is really getting on my nerves. I'm sick of all the bashing and ignorant comments this dumbass hater is always posting. He must think he's being cool or something. Pollutants like him need to be removed from this site. I try not to lose my cool and waste my time dealing with idiots like him, but with all the crap he spews, it's hard. Now, let's go Knicks, keep on playing with heart, and let's go to glory!!!

Randy needs to ban Metro Card !!!!:peace:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yeah where is T-Dot? We beat you today haha we beat you good. It doesnt really matter though cuz you guys are a playoff team and were still battlin for a spot

GetRealistic

Starter
Despite our constant disagreements i like MetroCard. I see where hes coming from i don't always agree but i deffinately see his point. At this point were all disgruntled so i can't blame him for what he says. I don't mind Curry and Crawford i think there good players but there far from special players.

metrocard

Legend
Despite our constant disagreements i like MetroCard. I see where hes coming from i don't always agree but i deffinately see his point. At this point were all disgruntled so i can't blame him for what he says. I don't mind Curry and Crawford i think there good players but there far from special players.

Thats all I want. I don't want everyone to agree with me, everyone has their opinion. People here need to chill the personal insults, emotional outburst. It makes the forum and Knick fans look bad in general.

I don't mind Curry when he rebounds. I don't mind Crawford when he doesn't take badshots. If they did this more often, I would support them like I just support Stephon, Renaldo, Collins, Q, and Lee. I hope Crawford and Curry do those things that we need from them, especially with how much they're getting paid, its the least they can do.