Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: trade curry yes/no

Angry

Curry (8pts, "4 rebs!!!?") DISGUSTING By the way Lee 5rebs 10 min. Francis 10 rebs....Are u kidding me? Curry can't get 10rebs?? what is that?

Where was your post when Curry was the one of the few Knicks who showed up against the Mavs (NBA's best team) with 22 and 12 (6ORB 6DRB). It's easy to point out only the bad isn't it? You don't like Curry. We get it. You're becoming a broken record with the Curry Hate. The trade deadline has expired. There won't be a Curry trade this year, and probably anytime soon. Once everyone excepts this, we can all go back to cheering for the Knicks....regardless of whose on the roster.

Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    Where was your post when Curry was the one of the few Knicks who showed up against the Mavs (NBA's best team) with 22 and 12 (6ORB 6DRB). It's easy to point out only the bad isn't it? You don't like Curry. We get it. You're becoming a broken record with the Curry Hate. The trade deadline has expired. There won't be a Curry trade this year, and probably anytime soon. Once everyone excepts this, we can all go back to cheering for the Knicks....regardless of whose on the roster.
    You're right dr.carpy!! A lot of short memories on this site.And straight up haters!! Everyone thinks that they can be GM and Coach for this team.Some on this site think that trading our best low post scorer will make us better.Ask Chicago if they think they're gonna win the title! Guess what? NOT!!!!! Miami has a better chance w/o D.Wade than Chicago at full strength!!! Why?? They're a JUMPSHOOTING team that plays Defense.Great! Where will the easy baskets come from?? Oh yeah,I bet someone will say fast breaks.The Nets went to the finals twice as a fast break team.Did they win a title?? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who beat those Nets jokers each time?? A team with a LOW POST SCORER!!!!!!!!!! Chicago has no low post scoring either!!! Those who want to trade Curry instead of letting Isiah and Mark Aguirre develop Curry,please become Bulls fans!! Or root for the Nets and ride Kidd and Carter's jocks for a while!!!!!!! Class,DISSMISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by George M.
    You're right dr.carpy!! A lot of short memories on this site.And straight up haters!! Everyone thinks that they can be GM and Coach for this team.Some on this site think that trading our best low post scorer will make us better.Ask Chicago if they think they're gonna win the title! Guess what? NOT!!!!! Miami has a better chance w/o D.Wade than Chicago at full strength!!! Why?? They're a JUMPSHOOTING team that plays Defense.Great! Where will the easy baskets come from?? Oh yeah,I bet someone will say fast breaks.The Nets went to the finals twice as a fast break team.Did they win a title?? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who beat those Nets jokers each time?? A team with a LOW POST SCORER!!!!!!!!!! Chicago has no low post scoring either!!! Those who want to trade Curry instead of letting Isiah and Mark Aguirre develop Curry,please become Bulls fans!! Or root for the Nets and ride Kidd and Carter's jocks for a while!!!!!!! Class,DISSMISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OOOPS!! TYPO!! Miami has a better chance w/o D.wade than Chicago at full strength because of SHAQ(low post scorer)!!!Chicago is the jumpshooting team that plays defense!

Angry

What's the point of having the most dominate low post scorer in the NBA if every time he's doubled and trippled he turns the ball over or throws up a bad shot or even gets called 4 an offensive foul? I'd MUCH rather have a defensive force @ center than a scorer. He will never be a good rebounder, shotblocker, defensive stopper nor a player who's gonna give 100% 4 an entire game....NEVER! I'd trade his LAZY A** NOW (offseason) while he still has value.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by FameMos
    What's the point of having the most dominate low post scorer in the NBA if every time he's doubled and trippled he turns the ball over or throws up a bad shot or even gets called 4 an offensive foul? I'd MUCH rather have a defensive force @ center than a scorer. He will never be a good rebounder, shotblocker, defensive stopper nor a player who's gonna give 100% 4 an entire game....NEVER! I'd trade his LAZY A** NOW (offseason) while he still has value.
    Posted by a Knick fan who has seen the light.

It's always funny on the nights where Eddy Curry is the only Knick who wasn't M.I.A. (Missing In Action), this thread magically has know responses. It's so easy to call for his head when he has a bad game. I'm pretty sure all the guys calling for EC's head would do the same if it was Kobe or someone else (This not me comparing Eddy to Kobe, I just know a bitch will bitch about anything or anyone at anytime). The same cowards have nothing to say now, but if his next game isn't that great, here comes the doom and gloom nonsense again.

Veteran

Heck no. Eddy Curry is already the best center in the east. You don't trade a 20/10 guy. Just ask the Bulls about Elton Brand. They are still trying to replace his production. Plus the Eddy/Jamal connection will be great for years to come.

Best Center in the east????? 20/10?????? I thought Dwight Howard was the best Center in the Nba. Howard-18ppg, 12reb, 2blks Curry-19ppg, 7reb (pathetic), oh and 0.5blks. Now u tell me, who's the best Center in the East? Eddy Curry is not 20/10. Dwight Howard is the 1 with the 12 rebs a game.

Unless you get a Ben Wallace or a Jermaine Oneal to cover up his weaknesses....Curry will continue to be a turnover waiting to happen. I say trade him now while you can, and package him with Francis. This may be the only way we can get rid of Francis, and we may even get some cap relief in the process.....

12th man

Originally Posted by LOIOSH30
    Unless you get a Ben Wallace or a Jermaine Oneal to cover up his weaknesses....Curry will continue to be a turnover waiting to happen. I say trade him now while you can, and package him with Francis. This may be the only way we can get rid of Francis, and we may even get some cap relief in the process.....
    I completely agree. Trade Curry now, his value is high. We could possibly get a draft pick too and draft a guy like Horford who knows.

But it won't happend. Isiah would rather resign than trade Curry or Crawford. Isiah is trying to build the team around these guys, which is pretty sad.

Curry isn't even the best center in the east, he can't even make an all star team. Who the **** said Curry is better than Shaq, Dwight Howard, Al Jefferson and Emeka Okafor? Thats ridiculous. PPG does not make you the better player all the time.

12th man

btw I think Curry misses Jamal the most but that is just an indictment of Currys poor abilities to free himself up (or bother trying to) more than a praising of Jamal's game. Curry need to learn how to play with other teammates and them with him but Eddys lack of hustle heart and desire is an entirely different problem with the Knicks.

What we do miss with Jamal is his ability to break down a defender which does lead to some nice assists. He is also our best option in the final moments of a game because he can break down a defense to get a shot off but that again is simply an indictment of our other guards inability to do the same and Jamal himself is not a high percentage shooter so you cant put so much faith into missing that element. We really only miss Jamal in a situational sense and not in terms of a full game.

What this team misses the most is a healthy QRich. Secondly we miss Lee's hustle and team play he makes the game easier for everyone. Then third we do miss Jamal but again in a situational sense.

To try to take a quote from someone from several years ago and match it to this: If Marbury is your best player you've got a problem.

Well if our team is missing Jamal Crawford that much then we have a very big problem.

If were so dependant on such a streaky inconsistent player then what does that say about the rest of our team? It says they're not very good that's what it says.

If u ppl wanted a player like Eddy Curry then u might've well had kept Jackie Butler who's now on the Spurs. All Curry is good 4 is scoring and that's all he's ever gonna be good 4. I know it's easy 2 say it now but I just want Curry out of here 4real.

12th man

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Heck no. Eddy Curry is already the best center in the east. You don't trade a 20/10 guy. Just ask the Bulls about Elton Brand. They are still trying to replace his production. Plus the Eddy/Jamal connection will be great for years to come.
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rumor Sack o Fruit

I would trade Curry for a sack of bananas, that's how much I think he stinks. Over - rated! I heard he ties his braids to tight sometimes and gets a headache halfway through the game, can anyone verify this?