Thread: GAME THREAD - 03/20/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Mavericks

Game Thread GAME THREAD - 03/20/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Mavericks

You know the drill
    all the game talk in here

oh man... what an oppurtunity to prove to the rest of the league that the garden is our home. if we can pull out n upset with a short handed roster against the best team in the league then i think ittl prove to everyone out there that were not fukin around this year

I really hope so...i'm going to the game

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Have some fun at the game then.

This is our chance to show the league that we are here to go to the playoffs, and make a NEW name for ourselves. Last year everybody bashed us fans for a horrible year. So lets prove that we can win tonight at home against the Dallas Mavericks team that is 21-3 in the Eastern Conference I think. IF we dont win today then I'm not going to be upset. But since we played so well against the Toronto Raptors on Sunday we might carry over a little momentum into this game. So lets hope for a good game at the garden tonight.

Absolutely no logical reason for me to say this. But for some reason i think we'll win this game. 101-98

I told you there was no logical reason. The Effort was there tonight. We missed far to many easy shots, and a **** load of free throws but the effort and hustle was there. Eddy was agressive and grabbed some boards but coulda easily had a 30 point game if he made some free throws and finished some easy ones. Nate played really well and was actually in control of his game not just firing. Balkman hustled and played well but missed a ton of easy shots.

Its tough without Q, crawford, and Lee were giving up two of our best rebounders and two of our best scorers.

Thumbs down

That was a giveme game. Our offense was oh so poor. Curry is gonna struggle 4 da rest of the season and Isaiah NEEDS 2 BENCH HIM till he starts playing hard and plays DEFENSE. I believe he's the most Lazy player in Pro Basketball. The only time he gives effort on the boards is if he' going 4 an off. reb. just so he can get his 2 points. He couldn't care less if about defense.

oh well- THAT my friends, is what a contending team looks like. Dirk for MVP, hes got an edge to him this season. And Avery's def coach of the year

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

We played the best team in the NBA, I agree with GetRealistic the effort was there , and Curry had a great game tonight. I am glad we kept Dallas at 92 points yesterday. I think that is far from there average. But they held us down to 77 points. Good game even if we lost.