Knicks Sign Center Randoph Morris To 2-Year Deal

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Frye for Artest would have been a bad move. Artest has legal issues, as well he dominates the ball too often in Sacramento, sometimes to the detriment of the offense there. In Frye you have a kid with no bagage. I love Artest, but there'll always be a negative stigma attached to him. Sometimes the best moves are the ones you don't make. If he's getting this much bad press in Sac-town, he be buried in a landslide of haterations in NY. Plus I'd rather put the minutes into Balkman. How is he gonna develop from the bench?

Il Mostro

Rookie
Artest instead of Frederick Weiss -- no #%!ing brainer. In the wonderful NOW, forget about it. As the good Doctor said, too much baggage and a perptual black clould over his head. Imagine how much trouble he'd get into in New York. Yikes!

Allen

Benchwarmer
I have to admit, this is one of the few good signings IT has done. What a nice contrast to the defensively challenged Eddy Curry.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
I doubt this trade would go thru, but if we could trade Frye 4 Josh Smith (Atl)
that would be a good trade 4 us. Smith rebs, is extremely athletic, blks shots and plays defense. The only prob. would be, what about Balkman? I guess he could be a energy player off the bench. I'd rather have a shooter but there isn't a shooter out there that's worth trading Frye 4 unless u could get Michael Redd. I would've went with Ray Allen 2-3 yrs ago but he's not worth trading Frye who's in his early 20's and will be a 20ppg, 10reb guy in 2-3 yrs.

George M.

Benchwarmer
that would be a good trade 4 us. Smith rebs, is extremely athletic, blks shots and plays defense. The only prob. would be, what about Balkman? I guess he could be a energy player off the bench. I'd rather have a shooter but there isn't a shooter out there that's worth trading Frye 4 unless u could get Michael Redd. I would've went with Ray Allen 2-3 yrs ago but he's not worth trading Frye who's in his early 20's and will be a 20ppg, 10reb guy in 2-3 yrs.
Excuse me Metro Jr.What do you think of the media saying that Isiah will use Frye in a sign-n-trade for Vince Carter???? The Nets LUST after FRYE!! This is documented!!! What do you think??????

FameMos

Benchwarmer
That 'Metro Jr.' $**t is lame but I don't want Vince Carter especially if u have 2 throw in Frye. He's another player who throws up 2 many bad shots. plus Carter's opting out of his contract @ the end of the year (from what i heard)

metrocard

Legend

Chillllllllllllllllll.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
I'm tellin u, he's gonna be 20ppg 10reb and it's gonna happen when Isaiah trades (gives) him away 4 a OVERATED Vince Carter, a player who might be going 2 jail Artest, Jermaine O' Neal/Garnett who we don't need and who's gonna take playing time away from our young guys or an older All Star who's gonna be injured when he gets over here. By the way, have u seen Frye's post game lately? He's gonna be good, i'm tellin u. Give him 2-3 seasons 2 develop into a STAR

metrocard

Legend
I'm tellin u, he's gonna be 20ppg 10reb and it's gonna happen when Isaiah trades (gives) him away 4 a OVERATED Vince Carter, a player who might be going 2 jail Artest, Jermaine O' Neal/Garnett who we don't need and who's gonna take playing time away from our young guys or an older All Star who's gonna be injured when he gets over here. By the way, have u seen Frye's post game lately? He's gonna be good, i'm tellin u. Give him 2-3 seasons 2 develop into a STAR

I'm not convinced yet.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
We have no choice but to see if this really works. I really have no commets on Morris because I never seen him play. But like always Thomas add on player that he thinks that will make an increase but sometimes it decreases.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Morris looked pretty good out there last night, considering he's had limited time to practice with the team and learn the plays. Looks like it could be a real positive signing.:gony: