GAME THREAD- New York At. Cleveland 7:30pm

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Rady, sorry you didn't make the usual thread so I made it again if you dont mind.

In game predictions, stats, and after game discussions go here.
New York At. Cleveland

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Okay. The knicks dont want it this season... 17 turnovers with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd. Wow I am starting to think that its a little to early for that #$!@in extension Dolan made....

metrocard

Legend
Okay. The knicks dont want it this season... 17 turnovers with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd. Wow I am starting to think that its a little to early for that #$!@in extension Dolan made....

Guess so, but the Magic and Pacers are terrible. If they weren't so bad, we wouldn't even be discussing playoffs for the Knicks. Hopefully Magic and Pacers continue to fail, cause Knicks aren't playing winning basketball. Poor turnovers/weak defense = losing basketball.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
We keep forcing the ball in to Curry and your gonna have to expect 15-20 turnovers a game. The Knicks need to hire an assistant coach in the off-season just to work on post entry passes with the guards. Francis, Nate, and even Marbury seem to give Curry the ball in the worst possible position imaginable. Not to excuse Curry any....... I watched on two seperate occasions last night where the ball was stripped from him, and he just stood there like a goof while the ball bounced away from him. I mean DAMN, if somebody keeps pickin your pocket you could at least make an effort to recover the ball......Lazy fuck...

metrocard

Legend
We keep forcing the ball in to Curry and your gonna have to expect 15-20 turnovers a game. The Knicks need to hire an assistant coach in the off-season just to work on post entry passes with the guards. Francis, Nate, and even Marbury seem to give Curry the ball in the worst possible position imaginable. Not to excuse Curry any....... I watched on two seperate occasions last night where the ball was stripped from him, and he just stood there like a goof while the ball bounced away from him. I mean DAMN, if somebody keeps pickin your pocket you could at least make an effort to recover the ball......Lazy fuck...

Damn...more and more Knick fans are coming back to life. Too bad people who thought this at the beginning of the season were consider "haters". Now everyone is realizing our problems.