Trade Proposal: Curry 4 Ray Allen

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Now that we have a new C i think it's time 2 make some room 4 a shooter. I went 2 http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/trademachine and made a trade of Eddy Curry, Steve Francis, and Nate Robinson 2 SEA 4 Ray Allen, Earl Watson, and Chris Wilcox. This is a good trade 4 both teams. Knicks need a shooter (Allen) and a backup 'Pure Point Guard' (Watson). The Sonics need a young scorer in the paint (Curry) and u get a young Nate Robinson. We get a good backup in Chris Wilcox and get rid of Francis. If we're lucky we we could get a draft pick 4 'a young stud' like Curry. If i'm both GMs I make this trade it makes sense 4 both teams. I know a lot of ppl might disagree but if we made this trade our lineup could look like this....

Starters:
PG- Marbury
SG- Allen
SF- Richardson
PF-Lee
C- Frye/Randolph Morris (depening how good he is)
Or u can go with a small lineup
1-Marbury
2-Crawford
3-Allen
4-Balkman
5-Lee

Bench:
1-Watson
2-Crawford
3-Collins/Q-Rich
4-Balkman
5-Frye/Morris/James

metrocard

Legend
Curry isn't even an all star. He's the worst defensive center. Seattle has like 4-5 centers. Curry would be the worst defensively. They could get much more for Ray Allen.. I would love to see Allen as a Knick though.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
a few words for you:

Johan Petro
Chris Wilcox
Nick Collison
Robert Swift
Mouhamed Sene

Why on earth would the Sonics bring in Curry for their most tradeable asset?? I would advise you to study a roster before posting something. It makes you more knowledgeable and the imformation suggested is something that is intelligent and within the realm of possibility. This, entirely is not. And by the way, none of those aforementioned centers are in Curry's league.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
a few words for you:

Johan Petro
Chris Wilcox
Nick Collison
Robert Swift
Mouhamed Sene

Why on earth would the Sonics bring in Curry for their most tradeable asset?? I would advise you to study a roster before posting something. It makes you more knowledgeable and the imformation suggested is something that is intelligent and within the realm of possibility. This, entirely is not. And by the way, none of those aforementioned centers are in Curry's league.
All of those players u named except Collison and Wilcox their contracts are up after next season. Collison is a PF and they don't have a inside scorer so wtf r u talking about??? Why would they bring in Curry 4 Allen? BCuz I doubt Ray Allen is happy in Sea plus they would be gettin the most dominate low post scorer in the Nba who's only 24,25yrs old. You put Curry w/ Rashard Lewis and I think the Sonics would be interested. Now what is your response?

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
They aren't. Isiah talked to them (the Sonics) before the trade deadline. Do you see Ray Allen wearing a Knicks uniform? How about Rashard Lewis. You obviously have access to the internet. Feel free to go to http://www.hoopshype.com/ or any of the other insiders pages. Learn something. Then talk to me when you actually know something that isn't a figment of your over active imagination.

FYI Petro is under contract till 2010. Swift till 2009. Sene till 2011. When talking to me, please, again have real info. When you make stuff up and get called out, you just seem stupid.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
So you proved me right again. Look at the years remaining on the guys I corrected you on. It's exactly what I said. Do you ever use your brain?

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
I would like that to happen, but would you really want Frye to start now that he is not playing the best of his abilities. If Isiah would trade Curry for Allen, he would have to get a center while he's at it.