Oden or Durant?

FameMos

Benchwarmer
If u had a choice as the Knicks GM who would u take with the #1 overall pick? And please consider the roster we have now.
Me personally, i'd take Oden. IMO u should always take the rare DOMINATE Center. U have a better chance @ a SF with sum skills maybe not as much as Durant, but a good player. Do u know how hard it is 2 find a Center with Oden's skillz? It's once every 5yrs u find a player like Oden. I still think Durant's gonna be the better player @ the end of the day but it's hard 2 find a Center like Oden.

metrocard

Legend
Oden's defense is crazy good, and his offense has potential. Oden, Durant will be a special type player though.

this is a dumb thread cuz as bad as the knicks are, they are not gonna get the first pick

but i guess i would pick oden cuz he is a big man. durant is the best player in colledge, but in the nba, u need to have a good big man to have a winning season.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
knicks get chicagos pick from the eddy curry trade, theres no way the knicks get 1st pick, for the knicks, durant is better for the knicks, i think the knicks are that 1 player who creates for himself away from being a force

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
Durant has some good qualities that he can bring to the Knicks but I think Oden can bring something even better. I'm going with Oden.