Knicks have few options

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
The knicks want Rashard Lewis, Now the Seattle Sonics either want David Lee or Channing Frye for him since Lewis is becoming a free agent. Oh and Ron Artest is also one of the players knicks need and want ,and the knicks probably have to give up the same players Lee and/or Frye. Both players would help this time out for the short term run. what do you guys think?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/nba/knicks/rumors.html

FameMos

Benchwarmer
If Artest is 'everything we need' then y not make a run 2 get Josh Smith who's younger, more athletic and who's not gonna be a headache like Artest

metrocard

Legend
If Artest is 'everything we need' then y not make a run 2 get Josh Smith who's younger, more athletic and who's not gonna be a headache like Artest

Can't see why Alanta would be stupid enough to trade Smith, his potential is insane, and is already one of the best defenders in the NBA at 22.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
Lewis would fit on this team but I would trade Lee or Frye. I would trade Curry for him. I kind of don't wan Artest to come to NY bacuse of his criminal record. We don't really need non of that here. But don't get me wrong he is a good player but not a good citizen.

metrocard

Legend
Lewis would fit on this team but I would trade Lee or Frye. I would trade Curry for him. I kind of don't wan Artest to come to NY bacuse of his criminal record. We don't really need non of that here. But don't get me wrong he is a good player but not a good citizen.

LMAOOOOOOOO.

You eat too much of the dooo doo the media throws at you. Artest in New York would be a total revival. He's totally misunderstood, and gets blamed too much. Hitting his girl was totally wrong, but the incident at the palace was BS since Artest didn't even incite the whole thing. Artest has a history of trouble, but I rather gamble with Artest than suck with soft players like Frye, Curry, and Crawford.

George M.

Benchwarmer
LMAOOOOOOOO.

You eat too much of the dooo doo the media throws at you. Artest in New York would be a total revival. He's totally misunderstood, and gets blamed too much. Hitting his girl was totally wrong, but the incident at the palace was BS since Artest didn't even incite the whole thing. Artest has a history of trouble, but I rather gamble with Artest than suck with soft players like Frye, Curry, and Crawford.
GO ON............................................................

nyKnicks126

George M is that necessary? Quoting one a lot of thread just writing nonsense on each page. how about lets talk about the knicks not fool around ? ehh? Really mature. I want ya all to talk about the knicks.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
George M is that necessary? Quoting one a lot of thread just writing nonsense on each page. how about lets talk about the knicks not fool around ? ehh? Really mature. I want ya all to talk about the knicks.

I'll second that....if you want to act like a child, that's what myspace is for...TALK ABOUT THE KNICKS, NOT YOUR PERSONAL BULLSHIT!!

nyKnicks126

I guess so, There are a lot of fans here that act like that. Thanks for agreeing with me lioish30, Just lets all talk about the knicks like we both said.

Anyways the knicks other option the knicks have is to sign trade with Carter.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yo quit messin with george M.
He's a good dude whos been a fan longer then most of us
Onnly metro can go at him but anyone else I got Georges back

Back to the Knicks.....If there was any way we cold get josh smith from atlanta I would do it. He is one of my favorite players. Hes a shot blocking and rebounding machine. I would even give givin up lee some thought, thats how good josh smith is. Hes quietly takin over the league. I saw he got 25 pts, 15 rbs, and 5 blcks the other night i think against miami. I'd put him up there with lebron, d wade and whoever else as one of the best players in the league below 24 years of age.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Yo quit messin with george M.
He's a good dude whos been a fan longer then most of us
Onnly metro can go at him but anyone else I got Georges back

Back to the Knicks.....If there was any way we cold get josh smith from atlanta I would do it. He is one of my favorite players. Hes a shot blocking and rebounding machine. I would even give givin up lee some thought, thats how good josh smith is. Hes quietly takin over the league. I saw he got 25 pts, 15 rbs, and 5 blcks the other night i think against miami. I'd put him up there with lebron, d wade and whoever else as one of the best players in the league below 24 years of age.

i would love josh smith here but damn another bad FT shooter, F*ck it, i'll still do it