Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks offensive plays are pretty limited

Originally Posted by metrocard
    GO ON................................................ ............................

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    you got me laughin george M. yous a funny dude
    You were watchin games in the 70's and you still playin games with me and metro. I'll let metro finish you off, ahhhh man i needed a good laugh. I'm not even offended that was just funny

As to why we dont work the pick and roll with starbury and frye more....The knick guards are more content going to curry every time so he can turn it over. Frye also has not been consistent with that jumpshot. The gameplan seems to be at this point let marbury do it all and the rest of the team can watch.
    That's good!!! Glad to see you have a sense of humor and a decent spirit!!!!! Unlike Metrocard!!! The kid needs to check himself and his ISSUES!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    you got me laughin george M. yous a funny dude
    You were watchin games in the 70's and you still playin games with me and metro. I'll let metro finish you off, ahhhh man i needed a good laugh. I'm not even offended that was just funny

As to why we dont work the pick and roll with starbury and frye more....The knick guards are more content going to curry every time so he can turn it over. Frye also has not been consistent with that jumpshot. The gameplan seems to be at this point let marbury do it all and the rest of the team can watch.
    I agree, Frye and Marbury pick and roll is more affective for the offense than throwing it to Curry all the time. Curry is too predictable.