Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: GAME THREAD - 03/26/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Magic

  1. #1
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,828
    Rep Power
    10

    Game Thread GAME THREAD - 03/26/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Magic

    Game thread Knicks vs Magic. All the game related talk, pre and post thoughts in here!

    No time for the match-up, if anyone wants to do it, he can take the example from the previous threads

  2. #2
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    If we dont win this game I think we are not going to make it to the playoffs this year. Since we are at home I want a win. The last time we played this team at home we beat them. I think we will beat them tonight.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs down

    This is a tuff game 2 pick. Both teams are struggling but the knicks play good against the Magic. I'm gonna take the Magic. Dwight Howard is gonna shut Curry down, and our offense is gonna struggle bcuz we're gonna keep feeding the ball 2 curry who's gonna struggle and our offense isn't going 2 be effective @ all. NYK-85 ORL-102

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Hate to say must win but this is a must win game!!!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NY 'til I Die
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by FameMos
    This is a tuff game 2 pick. Both teams are struggling but the knicks play good against the Magic. I'm gonna take the Magic. Dwight Howard is gonna shut Curry down, and our offense is gonna struggle bcuz we're gonna keep feeding the ball 2 curry who's gonna struggle and our offense isn't going 2 be effective @ all. NYK-85 ORL-102
    THANK U FOR UR PREDICTION MISS CLEO... I GUESS ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN FOR ALL KNICKS FANS TO JUST GIVE UP HOPE. I THINK WE ARE A MUCH BETTER TEAM THEN BOTH THE PACERS N THE MAGIC. IM NOT COUNTING US OUT YET. I LOOKD INTO MY CRYSTAL BALL AND I SEE A FINAL SCORE OF NYK-105 ORL-97

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by sxmarbury516
    THANK U FOR UR PREDICTION MISS CLEO... I GUESS ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN FOR ALL KNICKS FANS TO JUST GIVE UP HOPE. I THINK WE ARE A MUCH BETTER TEAM THEN BOTH THE PACERS N THE MAGIC. IM NOT COUNTING US OUT YET. I LOOKD INTO MY CRYSTAL BALL AND I SEE A FINAL SCORE OF NYK-105 ORL-97
    NYK-105 ORL-97??? I know it's an opinion but.... Have useen our offense lately?? Better question, have u seen Curry lately??? we'd be lucky 2 get 80pts, i just gave them 85 cuz i'm a fan. I hope that i'm wrong but I just see the offense struggling, especially Curry. I guarantee u Curry doesn't do squat this game. I'm predicting Curry (9pts, 3rebs 3to's) Horrible game 4 Curry.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I hate when Marbury not taking shots the right time and passes the ball too much!
    I like more when he gets 30 or 40, we are a better team then..

  8. #8
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    All of you are becoming HATERS, except sxmarbury. Have a lil pride for your team not just complaining about everything and everyone. The knicks are going to win tonight and get over it. I am 93.5% sure we will win tonight AT HOME in the GARDEN! I want to see more real fans here on this forum not just people that complain.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    no 1's complaining @ least not me. I'm just stating facts...Curry's struggling and Dwight Howard's gonna make it that much more difficult 4 him. Now if Curry isn't gonna score, where's the offense gonna come from??? You've got Marbury, Frye and Robinson who's comming off the bench. Now the problem here is, Curry's gonna turn the ball over since we're more than likely gonna try 2 run the offense thru him, thus resulting in missed shots and a struggling offense. All of yall will c 2nite.

  10. #10
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    If you dont recall Eddy Curry played well the last time these two teams met on the 20th of Febuary. Curry had 20 points and 6 rebounds in 38 minutes. He was 8-9 from the field. I was at the game he played good.. so stop talkin S$&! and dont be a Curry hater and the fact is he is scoring 19 ppg and 7 rebound per game. So thats the facts.
    Eddy Curry's Last 3 games

    Last edited by nyKnicks126; Mar 26, 2007 at 19:20.

  11. #11
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    All of you are becoming HATERS, except sxmarbury. Have a lil pride for your team not just complaining about everything and everyone. The knicks are going to win tonight and get over it. I am 93.5% sure we will win tonight AT HOME in the GARDEN! I want to see more real fans here on this forum not just people that complain.
    hoorah!!!!

  12. #12
    Veteran Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Enjoy the game fellas, this might be as close to playoofs we taste this season. The magic need this game as much as us- so this is "our" playoff game. lets see what there made out of.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    If you dont recall Eddy Curry played well the last time these two teams met on the 20th of Febuary. Curry had 20 points and 6 rebounds in 38 minutes. He was 8-9 from the field. I was at the game he played good.. so stop talkin S$&! and dont be a Curry hater and the fact is he is scoring 19 ppg and 7 rebound per game. So thats the facts.
    Eddy Curry's Last 3 games

    2/20???? That's over a MONTH lmao. HAVE NE OF U PPL SEEN EDDY CURRY LATELY???? I could've swore I said that we've done good against Orl in the past but this is different, no Crawford and no Richardson. I GUARANTEE u that DWIGHT HOWARD WILL SHUT CURRY DOWN 2NITE and our offense will struggle bcuz Isaiah's gonna wanna feed curry the ball on ere possesion and it's gonna be turnover city. The only way we win this game and make playoffs is if Curry is our 2nd or 3rd option it should be Marbury, Frye then Curry. Earlier in the season Curry was no doubt the 1st option but u CAN'T rely on him now i'm sorry but u can't. Teams have figured him out and he's probably tired this late in the season.

  14. #14
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Once again I THINK you forgot to look at Curry's LAST 3 games thats 19 ppg and 8.3 REBOUNDs so I think you should first you should ask yourseld if you know what your saying and then speak alright or no? Those teams are all good on defense and are good teams Dallas Cavs, Blazers not so much. but good in the Eastern conference

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ok, ere1's entitled 2 their own opinion and we will all see 2nite :/

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Feb 21, 2007, 17:31
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2007, 22:41
  3. GAME THREAD - 1/27/05 - W- Knicks (97) vs. Magic (94)
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2006, 07:40
  4. GAME THREAD - 12/28/05 - L - Knicks (95) @ Magic (105)
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Dec 29, 2005, 19:20
  5. GAME THREAD - 12/14/05 - L - Knicks (90) vs. Magic (105)
    By Brian_Coleman_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2005, 15:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •