Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GAME THREAD - 03/26/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Magic

I'll never understand why Ariza is not on this team. NEVER.

yeah he seems like a waste of a roster spot to me

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Starks
    I'll never understand why Ariza is not on this team. NEVER.
    Co-sign.

Damn...what we just saw after the Eddy Curry and 1 says it all about Curry. All offense, no defense. Battie scores and 1...no help defense at all LMAO, Jameer Nelson out rebounds Curry...please take Curry out of the game...why the **** is Rose in the game? God damn, WHAT THE ****.

NATE ROBINSON YOU STUPID ****....dammit.

12th man

_______________________/\__________________________

we got played

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Okay this was our only chance. We blew it. Talk to you guys in the off season Im out for a while. I cant stand it.

Aww Man! We Need To Win Some Serious Games Now If We Are Going To Make It! We Will Make It! Don't Give Up On The Team!

Thus ends the argument on the Eddy Currt/Dwight Howard debate.

Now all we have is hope.

HOPE, HOPE, HOPE, HOPE, HOPE, HOPE, HOPE, HOPE, HOPE, HOPE

Thumbs down

Curry 17pts, a HUGE GAME on the boards 2nite w/ 4 REBS took care of the ball extremely well w/ 4to's. And did yall see when he just stood their and didn't give ne help and let guys just get ez layups? What a LAZY F**k. Only time he tries 2 get a rebound is when it falls in his hands or when he has a chance 2 tip in a offensive reb cause all he cares about is his points cause he's a offensive minded player and that's all. He's always gonna be what he is and that's a lazy ass player who only cares about how many point he scores. All I have 2 say is I told u so. TRADE CURRY WHILE HE STILL HAS SOME VALUE. PLEASE ISAIAH, U GOTTA LET HIM GO. I have 2 admit tho, the refs should've called that goaltending. HORRIBLE CALL. My dude Marbury kept us in it tho.

i think our season is done. Hmm ever since we gave isiah an extension we hav been loosing

12th man

Sorry mods...but I gotta rant, I can't keep this pissed off furiousity inside me.

Damn...this Isiah press conference makes me want to kill babies

He said "One day we'll make free throws. When that happends we'll be a really good basketball team".

God, someone ****ing kill this man now.

Nate Robinson, you stupid midget monkey ****. Why are you so ****ing stupid? Who the **** runs down the shot clock when they're down by 3, to drive it against a 6"11 270 Dwight Howard? Nate you fake ****, you're 5"6, a vein on my dick is bigger than you. What the **** are you thinking? You got that **** blocked. I just wanna catch Nate Rob in Roberto Clemente Park...I'll strangle that piece of ****, damn **** that kid.

Eddy Curry is mentally challenged. I never seen someone so ****ing stupid on defense. Offensively, he's predictable, one dementional...Curry is an oversized Maurice Taylor without the jumpshot.

Francis plays like a chicken. He runs like a chicken, shoots like a chicken, plays defense likes a chicken. When he runs the offense, he looks like a headless chicken though.

Honestly, **** J Dolan for extending Isah's contract. We're 1-6 from the free throw line.

LMAO @ Isiah in the press conference blaming the team for not hitting their FT's...what about the defense and the turnovers you STUPID IGNORANT SLUT.

We're 10 games under .500 is the weakest Eastern Conference we have ever seen. Put this Knicks roster in the 90s during the East was at its prime, they'll be lucky to win two games.

I have no hope in people like Isiah, Dolan, Curry, Frye, Francis, Jefferies. Be gone from my favorite teams you parasites.

**** Jamal Crawford too.

Nyk Logo

After this game I think Isaiah HAS 2 start Collins at SG. He made a lot of big plays 4 us on Defense. If Isaiah is serious about getting into the playoffs he needs 2 put him in the starting lineup. He has to give Marbury the green light and make Curry the 2nd/3rd option on offense

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Sorry mods...but I gotta rant, I can't keep this pissed off furiousity inside me.

Damn...this Isiah press conference makes me want to kill babies

He said "One day we'll make free throws. When that happends we'll be a really good basketball team".

God, someone ****ing kill this man now.

Nate Robinson, you stupid midget monkey ****. Why are you so ****ing stupid? Who the **** runs down the shot clock when they're down by 3, to drive it against a 6"11 270 Dwight Howard? Nate you fake ****, you're 5"6, a vein on my dick is bigger than you. What the **** are you thinking? You got that **** blocked. I just wanna catch Nate Rob in Roberto Clemente Park...I'll strangle that piece of ****, damn **** that kid.

Eddy Curry is mentally challenged. I never seen someone so ****ing stupid on defense. Offensively, he's predictable, one dementional...Curry is an oversized Maurice Taylor without the jumpshot.

Francis plays like a chicken. He runs like a chicken, shoots like a chicken, plays defense likes a chicken. When he runs the offense, he looks like a headless chicken though.

Honestly, **** J Dolan for extending Isah's contract. We're 1-6 from the free throw line.

LMAO @ Isiah in the press conference blaming the team for not hitting their FT's...what about the defense and the turnovers you STUPID IGNORANT SLUT.

We're 10 games under .500 is the weakest Eastern Conference we have ever seen. Put this Knicks roster in the 90s during the East was at its prime, they'll be lucky to win two games.

I have no hope in people like Isiah, Dolan, Curry, Frye, Francis, Jefferies. Be gone from my favorite teams you parasites.

**** Jamal Crawford too.
    stop crying, god damn u a hater, knicks missed 15+ FTs and the knicks lost by 5, add it up, miss 15 FTs, you shouldn't win

12th man

Originally Posted by datruth
    stop crying, god damn u a hater, knicks missed 15+ FTs and the knicks lost by 5, add it up, miss 15 FTs, you shouldn't win
    LMAO, Nelson's two threes in a row and Robinson's ridiculous isolution play had no affect on this team? Go watch some Knick games for once and stop checking the NBA.com box score after each game. I'm not a hater you CHIMP, I'm pissed at my team and fools like you who DON'T GET THE GOD DAMN PICTURE. WE'RE TEN GAMES UNDER .500, HELLO, WAKE THE **** UP ALREADY. Robinson isn't the heart of New York, a pile of dog **** on 3rd Ave has more basketball talent than Nate Robinson. Robinson belongs in a circus.

FameMos, co-sign.