Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Starting Line-up!!

Default New Starting Line-up!!

Collins - Guard
    Balkman - Guard
    Morris - Forward
    Cato - Center
    Rose - Forward

Hey, they can't possibly be any worse...there's even a small possibilty of winning.

where's the offense?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

PG - Marbury
    SG - Collins
    SF - Balkman
    PF - Lee (Please comeback)
    C - Morris (**** it.)

Nyk Logo

I would love 2 start Balkman but we need his energy off the bench. With the players we have now and after what I sa 2nite i'd start:

Marbury
    Collins
    Jefferies (who's played sum decent D 4 last couple games)
    Rose
    Frye

Nate
    Francis
    Balkman
    Morris (I would start him but he doesn't know the offense and I don't know what he can do yet)
    Curry (If I was Isaiah i'd bark on him 4 being so f**kin lazy man)

Save this thread for next season. Theres only 10 games left for crying out loud

Cool

Sorry fellas but this tread was meant to be sarcastic.

G-marbury
    G-Francis
    F-Jefferies
    F-Lee
    C-Curry

Veteran

G- nate-nate
    G- jefferies
    C- cato
    F- burger-king james
    F- morris

don't laugh... the above line-up is very interchangable... if we are playing a team with big guards, we switch nate-nate to center, and either cato or burger-king to the guard position.

i think the above has some merit...

on a serious note this should be our starting 5...

pg-marbury
    sg-francis
    sf-jeffries
    pf-frye
    c-curry

we'd still have nate n balkman bringin energy off the bench. collins and his defense. i wanna see what morris is capable of doin in the nba. i hope isiah gives him a shot tonite.

and i see a lot of u guys in here changing ur opinion on a player overnite... like nate went 8-9 from 3 point range that one game then he has a couple of off games and ur ready to hang the guy. curry had a stretch of games where he looked better then any center in the east. now he's getting double teamed and having a problem finding the open man and everyone wants to get rid of him. i dont get u guys. he's 24 and has plenty of time to improve his weakness'.

and not for nothing i know these past handful of games have been pretty hard 2 swallow but with 12 games left were only 2 games out of the playoffs. im not giving up hope yet and if you think the team is about to quit i think ur wrong. out of the teams fightin for a spot in the east NY plays 2 of the 4 teams (both times it NJ)... the Nets play Indiana twice n us twice... indiana plays orlando once as well as the Nets the 2 times... an orlando only has indiana for the one game. a lot could happen in the next 12 games. so for those of u who r givin up already i bet ill see u back here b4 the end of the season once things get interesting again

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by sxmarbury516
    on a serious note this should be our starting 5...

pg-marbury
    sg-francis
    sf-jeffries
    pf-frye
    c-curry

we'd still have nate n balkman bringin energy off the bench. collins and his defense. i wanna see what morris is capable of doin in the nba. i hope isiah gives him a shot tonite.

and i see a lot of u guys in here changing ur opinion on a player overnite... like nate went 8-9 from 3 point range that one game then he has a couple of off games and ur ready to hang the guy. curry had a stretch of games where he looked better then any center in the east. now he's getting double teamed and having a problem finding the open man and everyone wants to get rid of him. i dont get u guys. he's 24 and has plenty of time to improve his weakness'.

and not for nothing i know these past handful of games have been pretty hard 2 swallow but with 12 games left were only 2 games out of the playoffs. im not giving up hope yet and if you think the team is about to quit i think ur wrong. out of the teams fightin for a spot in the east NY plays 2 of the 4 teams (both times it NJ)... the Nets play Indiana twice n us twice... indiana plays orlando once as well as the Nets the 2 times... an orlando only has indiana for the one game. a lot could happen in the next 12 games. so for those of u who r givin up already i bet ill see u back here b4 the end of the season once things get interesting again
    Do you write for Isiah Thomas now?

Veteran

and i see a lot of u guys in here changing ur opinion on a player overnite... like nate went 8-9 from 3 point range that one game then he has a couple of off games and ur ready to hang the guy.
    i think u got it reversed... he had a number of ****ty games, one good game , now reverted back to the same old nate-nate.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

OKay that is a horrible line up man, maybe in a couple years it migh be good. because of the potential of Balkman, Morris, and Collins. But you need to have a offensive player on the starting five.

PG-Isaiah Thomas
    SG-Jerome James(he is amazing with the rock in his hands-he was a harlem globe trotter)
    SF-Mike Breen
    PF-Al Trautwig
    C-Brenden Shur(the fat guy that is the assistant coach that helps isaiah alot)http://www.nba.com/media/knicks/brendan_suhr.jpg

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Do you write for Isiah Thomas now?
    nah i dont write for isiah.. imma dedicated fan who watches about every game. considering the knicks r missing 4 great players and were still puttin up a fight that alone makes watching the games worth while. but a great game tonite against the 2nd best team in the east.. im hopin for the upset this friday against the best team in the league. we'll c what happens

Originally Posted by paris401
    i think u got it reversed... he had a number of ****ty games, one good game , now reverted back to the same old nate-nate.
    u gotta start watchin more games if uve only seen one where nate played good. hes gotten a lil crazy @ times but all n all hes been a good spark off the bench

Veteran

u gotta start watchin more games if uve only seen one where nate played good. hes gotten a lil crazy @ times but all n all hes been a good spark off the bench

nate is a side-show... a good team like the mav's/pistons,suns, don't have a guy like him on their team... and they win...