Allan Houston Might Return

skillums

Rookie
How can we have too many guards? Q Rich is going to get hurt again next season, Stevie will blow his knee out again and, I can guarantee Marbury will reinjure his ankle. Almost forgot about Mardy Collins who is only good for getting slapped in the face. Houston will make a great addition.

ETrain

Rookie
Hey everyone, Im new here, Ive been a die hard knicks fan since 1990. I think if Allan Houston returns, it would be good. I really can't see us going anywhere quick cuz we don't have any draft picks and there aren't gonna be any championship caliber free agents available for us to turn this thing around. If we can sign Houston again for a year or two, we got nothing to lose. He can only do good and it would be nice to have someone on the team who has some actual playoff experience. This team needs a great leader in the locker room and he can supply some great intangibles that wouldn't show up on a stat sheet.

starksfor3

Rookie
When H20 is healthy, he is a deadly shooter from the field and the line. If he does come back, hopefully he plays for us. He can have Steve Francis' spot!

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
I think it's just as likely Houston will play for Van Gundy and the Rockets...Why play for the Knicks & fight to get into the playoffs, when you can play for a shot at a championship?