Get Curry a pair of Starbury's ASAP...

Trin_Starr

Starter
Big Ben rocked steph's shoe last night and his stat line
6pts, 19boards, 2 steals, 1 blk

IT'S GOTTA BE DA SHOES!! lol

By the way - the Starbury II in black is hot as hell!!!
They'll be in stores this sunday

fullj.getty-71797205rb009_detroit_pisto_9_50_50_pm.jpg

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Ha... not bad... for bball shoes.... is it just me or do most new bball sneaks coming out look like trash?

Either they are copyin some old model that was hott back in the day but change it just a lil and fuck it up

or

makin em look so crazy that u think wings r gonna come out n u can throw it down like Dwight Howard

Trin_Starr

Starter
most of them do look like garbage, cause they are forced to come out with a new design every year to increase their sales...so the designs are very unoriginal.
that's part of the shoe business marketing ploy to make more money.

As soon as Steph stopped wearin the Starbury Ones, i thought that he broke his promise. But theese are HOT! I guess theese are gonna be $14.98 too, or at least i hope, cuz i want some, cuz i got the ones and they aren't that hot, or at least not as hot as these.

starksfor3

Rookie
The Starbury sneakers are not bad at all. Everyone knows that Jordan's only cost $20 to make overseas and retail for $200. More players should endorse low-cost sneakers. D-Wade (converse) & Shaq (payless brand) endorse inexpensive sneakers too. Kudos to Ben Wallace for joining the Starbury brand!

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
It hurt me to see Lebron diss Starbury's shoe...Starbury is helping not only his image but kids around the nation...in the ghettos and slums to get a pair shoe and a nice jacket for a good price. And the quality isn't payless or cheap garbage. It's actually a good shoe. I just don't understand players with the mentality of Lebron who promote selling shoes for $200...they look pretty but they only last for 2 weeks if you're ballin 4-5 days a week. GO STARBURY

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
That shows you how disrespectful LeBron James King James of dissing Marbury for something good he has done for people can't afford shoes. LeBron James got shoes that are 100+ Dollars shame on him for dissin Starbury. I would rather wear Starburys the LeBron Nike Air.

starksfor3

Rookie
Lebron said he would not endorse the Starbury line of sneakers because Nike is known for quality, even though they are expensive. He basically said you get what you pay for.

I bought two pairs of Starbury kicks yesterday ($14.98 each) and they are all good! Lebron can keep his $150 sneakers...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Fuck Lebron. Now some of the poor kids who were interested in starburys wont be cuz the king had to open his mouth and talk trash. I heard all this shit about how mature and grown up he is since he came into the league. I think hes not better than dwayne wade and he chokes from the line in the 4th quarter of big games like dirk nowitzki. Lebron will never go anywhere playin with the guys around him hes got now. He'd have more of a chance with the knicks but if he dont support the starbury movement then F him.:alert: :alert: :alert: :flippa:

FameMos

Benchwarmer
These new sneakers expensive sneakers that are out now are trash. I can't believe i'm saying this but i'd rock a pair of starburys b4 i wear these new jordans they got out

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You guys are crazy. The Starburys are nice. Just as nice as the B.S. Nike is putting out. You do realize that Nike's are made for two American dollars don't you? The profit margin for Nike is like 200% cause some jerk off put his name and number on the shoe. I like that Marbury allows kids that don't have much to be able to wear a good shoe that looks just as fashionable as the top name brands. I'm not just writing this as a Knicks fan but as a practical person. It makes no sense to pay $100-$200 bucks for a sneaker. Even when I got jordans I got them from the outlet stores. It would be great if Marbury got some real business sense and got some other NBA players to tour with him to promote his shoe.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
You guys know that it cost 10 dollars to make a Jordan sneaker that costs 160 dollars.. Thats a what I call a bad deal. Getting Starburys is a good way to go for $14.98. Starburys a good man, did you guys read the June issue of Slam there's a article about how he helps people out. Every Fan.