Thread: Who wants Metrotard Banned?

Hybrid View

Default Who wants Metrotard Banned?

I was just curious to see who wanted Metrotard to permanently disappear. I think the guy is an idiot. I was wondering who else feels the same way? feel free to say yes or no. Again I'm just curious.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I accept him and his opinions. He shouldn't be treated this way and how would you like it if someone made a thread and wanted you out of the forum? what a shame. We Knicks fans should treat each other as family not enemies.
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; Apr 01, 2007 at 14:37.

regarding to metrocard, everybody entitled to their opinions

well, he cannot cope with his aggression after losses and he seems to have a minor problem with curry and isiah, but I would not go as far as excluding someone for his/her opinions on a basketball team. it is just sports.

He's annoying as hell but i wouldn't ban anybody. I just wish he wouldn't repeat the same opinion/point every post. We get you don't want curry and crawford on the team. Move on to a new topic. Not to mention Crawford isn't even playing now. And thats working out real well as you can tell by the record.

Annoying??...the dude repeatedly...again repeadedly used the N-word and thought it was ok until he was threatened with getting banned. He's puerto rican by the way...not black. Black people shouldn't say for this reason...because everyone else thinks its ok to use it and they don't know the history of the word. I could respect his opinion if he would stop bashing knick players and fans alike. But overall he's just a disruptive force on this forum and I think it would be alot better if he was gone...He's caused more "internet brawls" then Roy Jones has KOs...you get my drift?.....Look at the New starting lineu-up thread and see a live example of what I am talking about...

Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    I was just curious to see who wanted Metrotard to permanently disappear. I think the guy is an idiot. I was wondering who else feels the same way? feel free to say yes or no. Again I'm just curious.
    455 post.....0 rep.

dr. crappy, respect the OG's of this forum. Without participatiion, KO will be nothing. Respect people and their opinions.