Who wants Metrotard Banned?

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
This is exactly why I'm sure Metrotard needs to go. I am a black man. I do not use the N word. I don't think of it as a colloquialism. It's just flat out insulting. I'm not 50, Jay-Z or any other rapper. I don't refer to myself or other blacks as the N word. I don't expect anyone here to refer to anyone here as the n word, even in "jest". Think about it, would anyone here call Patrick Ewing, Clyde Frazier, or Stephon Marbury the N word? No, cause it would be considered as disrespectful, and they would probably beat down who ever was stupid enough to voice that. Metro is an Ignorant fool who is a cancer to this site. He's never beaten me in any argument. Read our posts. He has never had anything intelligent to offer. Unless you truly believe Okur to be a superior rebounder or that Channing Frye should be traded because he was only rated a 74 in NBA 2K7. I at least offer stats, websites for others to educate themselves. I only return insults to those who insult me. Metrotard posts about bravery, yet he sits behind his computer and runs his stupid mouth. Me and 1 are not your friends. So when you say you use the N word as a term of friendship, you're mistaken as well as a liar. We ain't your clique. Lose the N word partner. You have no reason to use it, except being disrespectful. By the way, I'm no monkey (another racial slur directed towards black people) that Metrotard finds amusing. Everyone that says that people are welcome to their opinions, fine. However, everyone here should be allowed to post and read posts free from racist backhanded comments. If you disagree with me on that, then you need to look at yourself and ask what is your true motivation. And who cares where anyone here lives? A Knick fan is a Knick fan regardless of location. Rady is the site admin from Romania. Do you think I subscribe to an American satellite provider for fun? No. I do it so I can follow the team I've loved since they drafted my fellow country man in Patrick Ewing. Metro been a fan since 97. I've been down keeping tabs following the Knicks since 85. I probably forgotten more than you know. Grow a pair Metrotard. I have family in the BX that would stomp you into the ground. I when I get there this summer, I love to see you face to face. I promise you, you'd be the first 19 year old on a milk carton.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yeah you are right. I could not ever say the N word to Ewing, Ward, Thomas, Clyde, and Marbury. Or to anybody in the world. Well said carpy,I can tell your a True Knicks fan by what you have said there.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
This is exactly why I'm sure Metrotard needs to go. I am a black man. I do not use the N word. I don't think of it as a colloquialism. It's just flat out insulting. I'm not 50, Jay-Z or any other rapper. I don't refer to myself or other blacks as the N word. I don't expect anyone here to refer to anyone here as the n word, even in "jest". Think about it, would anyone here call Patrick Ewing, Clyde Frazier, or Stephon Marbury the N word? No, cause it would be considered as disrespectful, and they would probably beat down who ever was stupid enough to voice that. Metro is an Ignorant fool who is a cancer to this site. He's never beaten me in any argument. Read our posts. He has never had anything intelligent to offer. Unless you truly believe Okur to be a superior rebounder or that Channing Frye should be traded because he was only rated a 74 in NBA 2K7. I at least offer stats, websites for others to educate themselves. I only return insults to those who insult me. Metrotard posts about bravery, yet he sits behind his computer and runs his stupid mouth. Me and 1 are not your friends. So when you say you use the N word as a term of friendship, you're mistaken as well as a liar. We ain't your clique. Lose the N word partner. You have no reason to use it, except being disrespectful. By the way, I'm no monkey (another racial slur directed towards black people) that Metrotard finds amusing. Everyone that says that people are welcome to their opinions, fine. However, everyone here should be allowed to post and read posts free from racist backhanded comments. If you disagree with me on that, then you need to look at yourself and ask what is your true motivation. And who cares where anyone here lives? A Knick fan is a Knick fan regardless of location. Rady is the site admin from Romania. Do you think I subscribe to an American satellite provider for fun? No. I do it so I can follow the team I've loved since they drafted my fellow country man in Patrick Ewing. Metro been a fan since 97. I've been down keeping tabs following the Knicks since 85. I probably forgotten more than you know. Grow a pair Metrotard. I have family in the BX that would stomp you into the ground. I when I get there this summer, I love to see you face to face. I promise you, you'd be the first 19 year old on a milk carton.

Couldn't have said it any better...anyone can be tough on the internet...but if I met the guy in person his 150 pound frail frame will turn red all over because he would know what was coming to him after all of the negativity he's brought on himself. I don't know this guy....do i know this guy? LOL He tries to go personal yet he doesn't know me...so how does he get personal? He assumes things such as..."oh you have sexual frustration" or..." you are a isiahsexual" or..."get a girl" or some other self-satisfying piece of garbage. It's funny because if he really knew me he would be embarassed. He's a kid...I AM A MAN. I don't have to answer to some youngblood on here who thinks he's hard cuz he's from NYC and is too insecure that he has to put all his business on here to just satisfy his fantasies i.e...if you had a girl you wouldn't put on a BASKETBALL FORUM..."I have a girl". I'm black to the fullest love or hate it...I'm intelligent to the fullest love it or hate it. Dudes on here need to grow up. When I came here I never found myself in a nasty argument until me and Dr. C got into it and we both apologized and moved on...THAT'S WHAT MEN DO. Men don't go back on there apologies seems like someone did...Metro announced he squashed the beef with me and then 2 months later he starts it up again. He has never squashed beef cuz he's too immature to even fathom the thought.

nyKnicks126...get used to it, he's the first male to have PMS...You tried to have his back and he still disses you. But that's the thing...I respect your opinion but not his. Like what you said...let's talk ball...this guy is getting more attention than Satan in the good book....

nyKnicks126

Yeah you are right 1 and only I got your back this time. My opinion is with you guys . And it always was. I just stated points that were unclear to you in the previous post in this thread, once again my bad for the misunderstanding.I am Polish and I know how it feels to get hated on all the time. People also call me the S word because people think I am Spanish, but I am not, but still I feel the hate there too. So lets just forget about Metro and the bs he talks most of the time and lets talk about our New York Knicks.

Last edited:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Fair enough. I just want things the way they were. I had a blow up with 1 ages ago. I respect the guy and his opinions. Why? Cause like he said we talked things out like adults, and agreed to disagree. We all don't have to be on the same page. I'd like the Knicks to try to bring in Gerald Wallace to be our SF. That's MY opinion. No one should be hated for what they are. I don't run my mouth with racial epitets. No one here should. I do appreciate the feedback. All I created this post for was so that people could start thinking before they post. Being disrespectful isn't cool. Anyone who can't be respectful, should get lost. PERIOD.

nyKnicks126 I appreciate what you've gone through. My support goes out to you. Stay strong man. We as fans have an obligation to mindful of each other. It is OUR TEAM.

PS. Love the Malcolm X quotes. I have his aoutobiography. It's a nice touch 1. That kind of intelligence can only beget more intelligence. Keep your head up my man.

Starks

Starter
u guys done arguin? can we go back to talkin about the knicks please? no one should be attacked on this site- its a site thats close to home w/ us all.

Back in the basketball world, we are still chasing a playoff spot. and once we lose, then its on to a very busy offseason.

talk to u then

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
??????????????????? There's no arguing in this topic...we are all in agreement here. If you want to go see some arguments, I suggest you go look at some of the topics in the main threads...preferably the ones with Metro in it. And if I didn't realize that we were in the playoff race I wouldn't be on this site. No one has showed you any disrespect, please return the favor and not show any of us any disrespect. Again, the N-word hasn't been used against you by this fool so keep your opinion to yourself...

Dr. C: No doubt man you know I had to keep it real with the X quote. Thanks for the props. Some people on this site needs some quotes to remember such as these. And yea I read his autobiography also. It was the best book I've ever read hands down. If anyone needs any inspiration that is the book to read because he went from a crack fiend to a strong black leader. Rags to riches. That's a hollywood story no one talks about...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Some of you are just as bad as you say metrocard is cuz you callin him names criticizin him. And if yall dont like metro usin the n word, like i said before ignore him. Its as simple as that but everyone who continues to talk about him is only instigating him to say more. Everyone has a different opinion on the N word so if anyone is offended go join another forum or block the person using the word. We dont gotta be children here, I'm suprised that this topic is still goin on considereing it has nothing to do with the knicks or basketball.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
First, my question would be are you black? And if you are how can you JUST ignore the N-word?? Let's go up to Al Sharpton's office and ask him about that..."Let's just ignore the N-word"...are you kidding me? This has to be a joke. This has to be, this can't be a real post. No disrespect man but I'm not joining another forum...and I've already for 1000 time blocked him. But this is a past thing and I've heard around the grapevine he's using it sitll and it's not only me that he's offending...Me and Dr. C are just the only one's coming out and saying it. This is wrong and you know it...

metrocard

Legend
Metrocard chill out man, I had your back his whole time and you misunderstood me . N dont call me a redneck I'm far from one. I was quoting what One and Only 1 had to say. Not you. I was actually havin your back. But once again a big misunderstanding.

I never called you a redneck. You misread.

I could careless who has my back, an internet forum is the least of my worries bro.

MSGKnickz33, well written. Yeh, I throw some insults around, some kids here are sensitive than expected, thats my fault. But they've kept this grudge going on forever. They're on my ignore list. I'm not on their ignore list. Don't you find that funny? It's like they want to FIGHT like a buch of girls, which is plain disgusting. Grow up, and act like men here. I'm not here to talk to a buch of little girly boys. I mack it wmoen when I'm offline. I came here to discuss my favorite team in the NBA and the issues that I'm concerned about.

If you don't like that, then put me on ignore, cause most likely, your opinion isn't worth reading.

nyKnicks126

nyKnicks126 I appreciate what you've gone through. My support goes out to you. Stay strong man. We as fans have an obligation to mindful of each other. It is OUR TEAM.

Hey man thanks for the nice words. I appreciate you too, and what you and all the black people on this forum have to go through when reading stuff like that N word metrocard said. That is never right to say I dont care if you are White, Black, or any other nationality. Once again thanks, and this is OUR TEAM

Trin_Starr

Starter
Alright people - let's dead this thread right now man.
This shit is gettin' outta hand u know.

This forum is to talk about the knicks.
Everyone has opinions and they are allowed to voice them.
Some may agree, some might not.
That's why we have the option of agreeing or disputing them

But please keep the personal insults out of the forum.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
nyKnicks126: You are absolutely right man. I'm glad you are seeing the light on what's going on with some of the people here. If you see Dr. C's posts and my posts outside of defending ourselves against metro...you'll actually see some excellent opinions that we can talk about but to Trin_Starr...for my behalf I am sorry that it had to go this far. But I will not apologize about defending my race...I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. Hopefully you'll hear apologies from Dr. C and some others because these are great guys on this site and like men we will apologize for the wrong that we do. But the race thing...I'm not backing down or apologizing for that matter...sorry we had to waste your time with this mess Trin_Star...

nyKnicks126

I also apologize for my behave as well. I just dont like to see fellow Knicks friends being hated on because of their color skin like dr.c and the 1 and only on this forum(or anywhere else). But I will end it there and once again I apologize. Thanks for understanding.

metrocard

Legend
I also apologize for my behave as well. I just dont like to see fellow Knicks friends being hated on because of their color skin like dr.c and the 1 and only on this forum(or anywhere else). But I will end it there and once again I apologize. Thanks for understanding.

No one was hated on their race in this thread, what are you talking about? You don't need to apologize for nothing... This thread shoulf o been locked a lngt ime ago. It was clearly a rant. Anyway, theres nothing to agrueabout. Everyone needs to keep their emotions to themselves.. Let it die already and move on.

Starks

Starter
Everyone on this thread gets a lifetime Knicksonline pass. All these fools coming out of the woodwork now that the Knicks are back are the ones to take issue with. Damn we've been rolling with this team for years. Cheers fellas! I never thought we'd live to see brighter days

Toons

is the Bo$$
I was just curious to see who wanted Metrotard to permanently disappear. I think the guy is an idiot. I was wondering who else feels the same way? feel free to say yes or no. Again I'm just curious.

455 post.....0 rep.

dr. crappy, respect the OG's of this forum. Without participatiion, KO will be nothing. Respect people and their opinions.