metrocard

Legend
Anyone else falls asleep when they read that dudes post? :sleep:

He keeps fonting my name like he's important. :shrug: :?:

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Anyone else falls asleep when they read that dudes post? :sleep:

He keeps fonting my name like he's important. :shrug: :?:

your my biggest fan, stay quoting me! Just remember your the Glen Robinson of this forum. Your an overrated fraud...HAHAHAHAH stay hating on Melo and you can stay only being respected by other clowns...lol

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
yo guys about the n word when you come from different places is a form of expression the way you talk quick example tell me what black guy get mad when fat joe says ***** it just a form of expresion there is a big difference between the word ***** and the word *****r is how u say so peace out my *****s

KingCharles34

All Star
I am an ambassador to your land from the South, surveying from my perch on Park Avenue.

Who might you be, your highness?

Ambassador Rocket

Ohhh :shock2:

I apologize to you sir, I had no idea your status was of such great significance. I apologize on behalf of my land. Anything we can do to accommodate you, dont hesistate to inform us.

I am KingStarbury3, thee king of Starbury. I am brought to you by TeamStarbury, a coalition formed back in 2008. We terminate those that say anything damaging to the reputation of our great Master Starbury Marbury.

Again, do not hesitate to ask for our services during your stay here in the North.

Sincerely

KingStarbury3