Thread: Just wondering...

Default Just wondering...

Since there are only nine games left, and barring some miracle that the knicks win at least 8 of them, I can only find comfort in thinking about what next season will bring.

So, if there was one guaranteed move the knicks can make this off-season, what should it be? Can one move transform this 30-35 win team into a 45+ team next year?

Lurker

The best thing the KNICKS can do is JUST GET BETTER! They only need to make 1 or 2 moves for an experienced Power Forward with Playoff experience. Unless they were to dump Frye and a bunch of the younger upcoming talent to Minnesota for Kevin Garnett.... which would mean AUTOMATIC EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDERS........... hey its good to dream sometime!

But they definatly need to keep: Marbury, Crawford, Francis, Richardson, Curry, Lee, Robinson, and the best 3 guys out of the group that has been coming up big lately.
    Last edited by Knicker4Life; Apr 04, 2007 at 23:01. Reason: typo

Lurker

Getting Garnett?
    November 23
    Bergen Record: "If the Knicks were to pursue a trade for Garnett (who's making $21 million this season and is due $46 million the following two, but can opt out after next season), it would almost certainly require dealing Francis ($15.1 million), Channing Frye ($2.3 million) and at least one other salary in the range of Quentin Richardson's $6.9 million or Jamal Crawford's $7.2 million."

THe only thing is we will NOT GIVE UP : Jamal Crawford!

WE SHOULD TRADE: Richardson, Channing Frye, but instead of Francis - Balkman and Cato, or Balkman and Malik Rose.

NOW we TALKING CHAMPIONSHIP........ SOME1 GET ME on THE PHONE WITH ISIAH!!!

Nah WE need Balkman, Lee, Q Rich, Curry, Marbury, to me crawford and the rest can go....

Veteran

Originally Posted by Knicker4Life
    The best thing the KNICKS can do is JUST GET BETTER! They only need to make 1 or 2 moves for an experienced Power Forward with Playoff experience. Unless they were to dump Frye and a bunch of the younger upcoming talent to Minnesota for Kevin Garnett.... which would mean AUTOMATIC EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDERS........... hey its good to dream sometime!

But they definatly need to keep: Marbury, Crawford, Francis, Richardson, Curry, Lee, Robinson, and the best 3 guys out of the group that has been coming up big lately.

how do u trade frye+our younger upcoming talent to minny for garnett???