Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers 4/4/07 7:30pm

i think the knicks are going get rashard lewis by trading nate, malik rose(expiring contract) and channing frye

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Did you say hi to them?

yea i got an autograph from nate... i wished him luck and gave him a pound. then steph had pulled up and i was on the passenger side of his ride n his wife was sittin there. so i ran around to the other side n was like 'steph its mike from basketball city way back in 01' and he was like 'whats up mike from basketball city, hows it goin?' i gave him a pound too n then he bounced. it was hot. i might go back to see 'em play either the t-wolves or the pistons. but yea my seat was like 5 feet away from al trotwigs seat. i was gonna talk to him but i think hes an ******* so i didnt even bother.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    If you know anything about basketball you would realize that Andre Miller is far better then any guard on this team other then Marbury. He can give you 12 ppg and 8 assists every night.

I never said we were going to get him, but i would love to have him over Francis (who is awful), over Nate (not a real pointguard) and over Jamaal ( again not a true point guard)

And yea i'm a real fake fan thats why i watched the 10th and 11th seeds in the east battle it out last night. Just cause i don't praise everything about this medicore team doesn't mean i'm a fake fan, it means i understand what i'm watching and i'm realistic

And people it probably was a foul but there is no way any offical is going to make that call with no time left and the guy fading away from 3 feet behind the 3 point line. When your playing at home against the sixers in a meaningful game it should never come down to a play like that.

You have a point there, though I hate to say it, 76ers look better without AI. They just need a post scoring option down low, and they're a playoff team team in the EC.

About people who call you fake fans, ignore them. They have indentity issues and can only resolve to dissing other people.

People really need to QUIT and bashing others when they're not praising this team to the death. Theres nothing wrong with realstic points. Its not hating. We all want this team to be the best in the god damn NBA and represent New York how its suppose to be represented. Enough of the fighting...it seems like every thread a Knick fan is challenged of his indentity, wtf?

BTW is that George M hiding?

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Oh man SXmarbury you are lucky man. you are lucky. I also met Nate Robinson. But we shoke hands, and I got a Poster of him autographed.
    So if you go to the knicks game, I will meet you there so we can both go and meet Shepton. I want to see him too. That would be cool.

Veteran

Originally Posted by datruth
    i think the knicks are going get rashard lewis by trading nate, malik rose(expiring contract) and channing frye
    malik rose does not have an expiring contract. it goes for 2 more years

I dont know about rashard lewis cuz i like balkmens game alot. They both play the same position and if you move lewis up to power forward, then DLee cant start. I think they gotta eventually have d lee and balkmen in the starting lineup. Maybe trade frye, malik and nate for a good small forward whos contract expires after next season and not resign him so the following year which would be the 2009-10 season balkmen would get to start, unless LBJ23 is available.

How can you guys say the season is over when we are only 2.5 games out and have a decent schedule? Common us New Yorkers always believe!

I READ IN THE NEWSPAPER Crawford could be back before the season ends! if we are still in it we could definitly use some help.