Renaldo Balkman.... Please dont trade him

insomniac

Benchwarmer
For some reason i got a bad feeling that Renaldo Balkman could be a player that we package with some other stuff in the offseason in a trade. I dont know why i feel that way but i kinda think Isiah is gonna try to do something to better the roster one way or the other and i could definetly see teams interested in Renaldo. Isiah could figure he has a player like him already in David Lee and could move him. But i really think Renaldo could turn out to be another David Lee. This guy can flat out board. He plays better defense then David Lee and has alot of qualities this team has been missing since the 90's he has heart and hustle like Oakley and i kinda like how he can grab a board and push the ball up the court like Mason. The thing i also like about that is that he is always looking to push the ball up the court but if nothing is there he dont force it, he will pull up and get the ball back to the guards.

I just really feel that this guy is a true knicks type of player. I really cant wait to see how much better he gets next year. I really wouldnt be suprised if he progresses like David Lee did i mean look at his statline last night 17 points 16 boards that is a David Lee statline. I would even rather have Balkman more the Frye or Nate.

In conclusion Isiah please keep the B-Man!!!

Eddie Curry, David Lee, Jamal Crawford, and Renaldo Balkman should be 4 untouchables!!!

Trin_Starr

Starter
Renaldo is definitely a steal for us.
And I know there was no way in hell we would have gotten him at #29....
Pheonix as much as they deny it, was going to pick him up - he would be awesome in the suns uptempo game....

This summer he needs to work on his J and if he gets one, he will be a certified baller.

I think after this season, Frye and Nate are very expendable.
Lee is going nowhere.

metrocard

Legend
The league is going to be sorry when Renaldo develops a jumpshot. He has talent in every other area. I really enjoy watching him play, and he's type of Knick we need if want sucess.

I wouldn't be suprised if Isiah traded Balkman, an expiring contract plus another first rounder for another unproven player with no D, but has potential.

Starks

Starter
The league is going to be sorry when Renaldo develops a jumpshot. He has talent in every other area. I really enjoy watching him play, and he's type of Knick we need if want sucess.

I wouldn't be suprised if Isiah traded Balkman, an expiring contract plus another first rounder for another unproven player with no D, but has potential.

Balkmen for Darius Miles is probably in Zekes head as we speak

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
ya still find ways to attack isiah, isiah is not trading any of his young studs(besides frye and maybe nate), david lee, mardy collins , balkman and curry arent going anywhere unless the right trades comes along

paris401

Starter
Renaldo is definitely a steal for us.
And I know there was no way in hell we would have gotten him at #29....
Pheonix as much as they deny it, was going to pick him up - he would be awesome in the suns uptempo game....

This summer he needs to work on his J and if he gets one, he will be a certified baller.

I think after this season, Frye and Nate are very expendable.
Lee is going nowhere.

i agree him in phoenix in an uptempo game...

starksfor3

Rookie
Balkman is a beast on the boards and runs the floor better than anyone else on the team. If he learns how to shoot the jumper, he will be a major contributor for us for years to come.

If Zeke wants to trade someone, Channing Frye is begging to be dealt. Last season, he was a poor man's Tim Duncan. Now he's Charles Smith ver. 2.0!

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I don't see Isiah dealing Balkman...why pick him over Marcus Williams to just trade him? I like his tenacity and persistance on the boards. With him and Lee in the same lineup off of the bench...can you imagine a better rebounding duo??

paris401

Starter
I think David should start and Ronaldo should come off the bench.

at the moment i agree with ya, but if balkman can develop a 15ft shot, he has tobe in the starting lineup... u want your best guys starting, playing the majority of mins... i think he can be better then lee

kej718

Rookie
I think he is a better all around player than Lee they both need to work or their outside shot for us to improve. Frye needs to go so both these guys can get more minutes because they deserve it. I think they both should be in the starting:gony: line up for the next game since we don't have much to lose at this point.