New York Knicks Vs. Minnesota Timberwolves 4/6/07 7:30pm

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
New York Knicks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves 7:30pm est 4/6/07
All game discussions, predictions, and after game talk goes here.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
At this point can we say anything about this game that hasn't already been said in some other game thread... Knicks need to hustle.. get boards... hit FTs.. etc...

starksfor3

Rookie
We have to get a win tonight. Zeke needs to get Eddy Curry fired up about playing in a game against KG.

The Knicks still have a shot at 35 wins this season, which would me a vast improvement over last year's record.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
whats going on with the knicks?

I was always worried because of Kevin Garnett and how not many of the knicks big men can play solid d on him, but even some of their guards are lighting us up at the moment.

Im going say it if the knicks dont win this game they wont play playoffs and they I believe they dont deserve to.

At least the knicks are playing their young players.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
So close man, 3rd quarter was the key. Marbury left the game with injuried toe. All because of a DEFENSIVE REBOUND.

Last edited:
again

1st half: no energy collins cant make a jumpshot but then palyed well in the 2nd half. 2nd half we palyed with more energy with ( marbury out ) and cut it close but then like always we cant finish the game.
hope marburys ok and francis needs ta come back soon for the knickz ta have any chance

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
That was a hard game to b at...i left early to beat the rush to the bathroom... damn beer and knicks..

Allen

Benchwarmer
Thanks for coming knicks, see you at the draft where Chicago will surely excercise their right to trade picks.