next years lineup

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
The knicks don't need to do alot of changes in the offseason i believe. But I really want the knicks to train hard, Isiah should hire a great centre coach and build Currys defence up and Morris' all round play up because I think Morris could be really good, and the team did well to pick him up.

I think the knicks should throw around trades for francis and Jerome James and unless a miracle happens we will be stuck with them so we should buy their contracts out.

Im stumped what to do with Jeffries as him and balkmen play a similar type of game and I much prefer balkmen. I believe the knicks should keep him because a 6/11 small forward could be handy, I really think knicks should train him to play on the taller types of players (Garnett, Duncan), and train Balkman to hustle the smaller types (Caron Butler, Bryant, Davis).

Knicks should trade Frye and Crawford but only for a quality player. Not someone who has a large contract and is playing a breakout year but for someone who is consistently good. I doubt this will happen so we wil have frye and Crawford but I really think their positions can be filled by better players. Im not saying these two are bad they have their ups and downs but I really like Collins.

Keep Marbury
Keep Curry unless a trade for a good centre who can play defence comes up. I would love Al Jefferson in this team but I want to see if his break out year is genuine.
Keep Balkman
Keep Lee
Keep Collins

Knicks new starting Lineup.

Marbury - Nate
Collins - Crawford (will log heavy minutes "6 man award" anyone)
Balkman - Jeffries
DLee - Frye
Curry/Morris (if Morris can get stats like 15,8,3, and two blocks i would much prefer him to Curry.

Just voicing my opinion. Knicks have a nice team, but i hate seeing dead weight with them (francis, james, jeffries). There are plenty of teams who have had bad years that will be looking to make trades and we should consider these teams. (orlando, Indiana, Portland, Golden State, Milwaukee)

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
The knicks don't need to do alot of changes in the offseason i believe. But I really want the knicks to train hard, Isiah should hire a great centre coach and build Currys defence up and Morris' all round play up because I think Morris could be really good, and the team did well to pick him up.

I think the knicks should throw around trades for francis and Jerome James and unless a miracle happens we will be stuck with them so we should buy their contracts out.

Im stumped what to do with Jeffries as him and balkmen play a similar type of game and I much prefer balkmen. I believe the knicks should keep him because a 6/11 small forward could be handy, I really think knicks should train him to play on the taller types of players (Garnett, Duncan), and train Balkman to hustle the smaller types (Caron Butler, Bryant, Davis).

Knicks should trade Frye and Crawford but only for a quality player. Not someone who has a large contract and is playing a breakout year but for someone who is consistently good. I doubt this will happen so we wil have frye and Crawford but I really think their positions can be filled by better players. Im not saying these two are bad they have their ups and downs but I really like Collins.

Keep Marbury
Keep Curry unless a trade for a good centre who can play defence comes up. I would love Al Jefferson in this team but I want to see if his break out year is genuine.
Keep Balkman
Keep Lee
Keep Collins

Marbury - Nate
Balkman - Jeffries
DLee - Frye
Curry/Morris (if Morris can get stats like 15,8,3, and two blocks i would much prefer him to Curry.

Just voicing my opinion. Knicks have a nice team, but i hate seeing dead weight with them (francis, james, jeffries). There are plenty of teams who have had bad years that will be looking to make trades and we should consider these teams. (orlando, Indiana, Portland, Golden State, Milwaukee)

collins and balkman are not ready to start yet, neither of them got a good jumpshot, it should be:

marbury - collins - nate
crawford - collins
richardson - balkman
lee
curry

but i do have a feeling the knicks gonna get rashard lewis this off season

metrocard

Legend
but i do have a feeling the knicks gonna get rashard lewis this off season

crystal_ball_lg.jpg

btw, who said Balkman and Collins can't work on their jumpers? Both of these guys hit jumpers from the recent game. They're hard workers and players we need to keep on this roster.

Crawford is better off the bench. Crawford and Curry is too many turnovers.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
i agree collins and balkman can work on their jumpers. I think oit would be a bad idea to get lewis in the off season

starksfor3

Rookie
If Zeke does not make any major moves in the offseason, I would like to see this lineup next season:

Curry
D. Lee
Q-Rich
JC
Starbury

Bench rotation:
Frye, Robinson, Jeffries, Collins, Morris

Draft:
Aaron Affalo from UCLA

insomniac

Benchwarmer

Keep Marbury
Keep Balkman
Keep Lee
Keep Collins

Marbury - Nate
Balkman - Jeffries
DLee - Frye

starting mardy collins over crawford and possibly thinking morris over curry???

are u f'n kidding me?

FameMos

Benchwarmer
I think Collins is ready 2 start. He's been our most agressive player these last couple of games. Plus i think he plays better starting rather than coming off the bench

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Here's the problem I've got with NY's favorite. (D.Lee, Baulkman, Collins, Robinson) If all of your favorite players start the Knicks wont have any heat off the bench. Some players need to be on the bench to keep us in the game during the 2 & 3rd quarter. Collins has improved. Every one thought the move was stupid now people say he should start. Collins, Balkman, Lee would be beasts off the bench. As far as I'm concerned we can trade Frye and Robinson. The guards must GO.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Yeah, Frye has to go, he just doesn't fit & there just isn't enough PT for him, Balkman, Lee, and Jefferies (who I think we're stuck with). Balkman should come off the bench, much like Lee was doing before the injury. Collins should come off the bench, offensively he's almost as bad as Jefferies....

I think Lee has to start.

I think we're going to have to give up Nate in a deal with Frye, to get rid of Francis. At this point I don't even care if we get anything useful out of the deal, I really think expiring contracts, draft picks, it doesn't matter....It would be addition by subtraction......

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
My Offseason Wishlist:
Joe Johnson (ATL)
Gerald Wallace (CHA)

Atlanta's pretty dumb, so we can probably get Joe Johnson for JCraw, Nate and JJ20 (the salaries just about match up)...

Cha. isn't interested in spending beacoup dollars... so if GWall's asking price is too high... we could prolly swing a sign and trade...

if we can't get them... then our lineups should be:

steph, crawford, balkman, frye, curry

Bench:
collins, nate, dlee, Malik, morris

Limited play time:
jj13, francis, jj20

this way we get contrasting styles between our first and second units... and hustlers backing up our starters...

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
don't think it will ever happen but i'd love to have joe johnson. he's exactly what the knicks need. he's a great scorer with an awesome 3 point shot. plays good defense and has playmaking ability.

paris401

Starter
no-one will trade for the following guys...

starbury- owed 42m... nuf said

stevie franchise- owed 35m.. and slowed by injuries...maybe age..

burger-king james... he just sux's

jefferies- like burger king... he sux's

q-rich (whom i like), owed lots of $$ with an uninsurable back..

so when stating possible scenarios, try to be realistic

metrocard

Legend
no-one will trade for the following guys...

starbury- owed 42m... nuf said

stevie franchise- owed 35m.. and slowed by injuries...maybe age..

burger-king james... he just sux's

jefferies- like burger king... he sux's

q-rich (whom i like), owed lots of $$ with an uninsurable back..

so when stating possible scenarios, try to be realistic

What about

Curry
Richardson
Crawford
1st rounder

For

Garnett

MIN
James
Crawford
Richardson