Who do you want traded?????????

kej718

Rookie
My top 3:

Steve Francis (I think he has 1 more year on his contract so maybe we can trade or buy him out)

Channing Frye (he's been horrible this year, when we were coming back he made 2 turnovers back to back and the committed a foul, and Min still scored)

Jerome James (Has potential but doesn't fit on this team)

Do you think any teams are interested in these guys, and what could we get for them?????:gony:

metrocard

Legend
My top 3

Curry(unless he becomes a better passer/defender...I don't mind his rebounding, we got Balk and Lee)
Crawford
Francis

Frye and Robinson are tradeable assets.

paris401

Starter
My top 3:

Steve Francis (I think he has 1 more year on his contract so maybe we can trade or buy him out)

no he has 2 years left

Jerome James (Has potential but doesn't fit on this team)

potential??? - are we watching the same games???

Do you think any teams are interested in these guys, and what could we get for them?????:gony:

in a word no...no...no...no

Allen

Benchwarmer
I don't think we can trade anyone at this point. Aside from our rookies and sophmores nobody anywhere in the NBA wants our guys. The problem with the Knicks is that they have taken the garbage from other teams.

Minnisota, Phoenix and NJ didn't want marbury.
Houston and Orlando didn't want Francis
Chicago gladly got rid of Curry
Seattle let Jerome James go without a wimper.
and the list goes on and on like this.

paris401

Starter
I don't think we can trade anyone at this point. Aside from our rookies and sophmores nobody anywhere in the NBA wants our guys. The problem with the Knicks is that they have taken the garbage from other teams.

Minnisota, Phoenix and NJ didn't want marbury.
Houston and Orlando didn't want Francis
Chicago gladly got rid of Curry
Seattle let Jerome James go without a wimper.
and the list goes on and on like this.

u hit the nail on the head...

and lets not forget jefferies.. i hear that the wizards gm has caller id, and didn't pick up the phone when jefferies agent would call.