Originally Posted by ShairanXIII
I'm not gonna reiterate anything about the players because I mostly agree with Metro and GetReal... I also think Frye could develop into an Okur type big who knocks down open shots provided he can keep his confidence up...

outside of the usual roster requests (shooter, defensive 3)... I think we need subtle changes in the coaching/management group...

I would move Isiah back to President of bball ops... Bring in Jerry West as a team consultant or GM... This way... we get Mr. Basketball helping to inform Isiah about his trades/free agent signings and both are great talent scouts (West oversaw the 00 - 02 Laker dynasty)...

I would also move Herb to Head Coach again and let him build with this group... he is the only member of the coaching staff who has been with the Knicks through all this madness... and he managed 39 wins with less talent than Isiah and LB had...

this stops the endless coaching carousel and provides some consistency for the players and Isiah's front office moves would be as well thought out and tempered as his post game conferences...

These moves won't make any real headlines (maybe West would), but it is very similar to the route Toronto and Jersey (both Atlantic division rivals) took back to respectability...
Exactly.

Why can't Isiah be like Jerry or Thorn? No more Francises, Currys or Crawfords...Lets get more guys like Raja Bell, Anthony Parker, Jose Calderon, Andres Nicioni, etc.