GAME THREAD New York Knicks at. Milwaukee Bucks 4/7/07 8:30pm

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Knicks at Milwaukee tonight. Lets see if we can win 7 games in a row.

In game discussion, predictions, and after game talk goes right here.

d2319

Benchwarmer
No words. Guess what though. I was wearing my lucky boxers! (And yes I really do have some!)

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Collins- 19pts 12rebs. 8assists.
Curry-43pts 13rebs
Nate- 34pts 2 steals 7assists

What a game what a game man, Eddy Curry really played well tonight. 17/20 FG 8/12FT nice. That really pumps us fans up.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
The win took guts and youth. We're 6-2 in O.T. Curry went off with help from our guards, Nate 34 and 7 and Mardy Collins almost pulling of the 3 double with 19 12 8. Great win.

great game good win but we still 3 games behind need the pacers/magic to loose some games / won without marbury we fought out there passion curry palyed great jeffries had a ncie game and hope marbury and also FRANcis comes bak soon

metrocard

Legend
I'm still shocked how wet that shot was by Curry...I thought I was on an acid trip while watching this game.

Mardy Collins had a 5 X 5 Tonight

19 pts 12 rebs 8 assist 5 steals 8 turnovers

kej718

Rookie
Isiah should bench Frye for the rest of the season and give these other guys his minutes, because the knicks play better with out him.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
is it me or frye gives out the softest fouls ever, its like everytime a opposing player drives in channing frye gives a weak ass foul for an and1

pat

Starter
big game gonna be tough no marbury francis ant back yet need them ta get back soon for any chance

we get that you are into francis --> you shouldn't put it in every post: your name also makes it clear to all of us!

This is really a great win without Lee, Marbury, Q-Rich, Crawford.

Although he is still quite inconcistent, Nate Robinson is way more than a gimmick!

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Upcoming schedule for Magic: MIL, DET, PHI, BOS, WAS, MIA
Upcoming schedule for Nets: WAS, CLE, NYK, IND, NYK, CHI
Upcoming schedule for Knicks: DET, CHI, NJN, TOR, NJN, CHA
I just hope that aside from losses to DET, WAS, MIA, Orlando also loses another one. Good thing we own the tiebreaker. New Jersey would most likely hold on to their 7th seed judging from how they're playing right now even if we win both meetings. Nevertheless I think losing another game for the Knicks would mean that only a miracle can get us to the playoffs. Lets all pray for that Detroit game. It's win or go home.

tiger0330

Legend
Quick everyone, get in the time machine, we need to travel back to 2015!
Lol Did u check out the game stats in one of the posts. Eddie Curry with 43 pts. There were whole years he didn't score 43 pts. and he scored 43 in one game???

Collins- 19pts 12rebs. 8assists.
Curry-43pts 13rebs
Nate- 34pts 2 steals 7assists