does the knicks still have hope to reach the playoffs?

swagger.B

Rookie
they played a good game yesterday when eddy curry hit a three at the buzzer.him and nate was great but are they enough to get us in the playoffs. now with marbury maybe out of for the season its going to be tough.the only perimeter shooter we have is nate.i know balkman and collins are playing great but is it enough to make the playoffs? tell what u think

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
yeah they still do because they play NJ twice in the last week of the season, but they have to win the next couple games to stay in arms reach

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Upcoming schedule for Magic: MIL, DET, PHI, BOS, WAS, MIA
Upcoming schedule for Nets: WAS, CLE, NYK, IND, NYK, CHI
Upcoming schedule for Knicks: DET, CHI, NJN, TOR, NJN, CHA
I just hope that aside from losses to DET, WAS, MIA, Orlando also loses another one. Good thing we own the tiebreaker. New Jersey would most likely hold on to their 7th seed judging from how they're playing right now even if we win both meetings. Nevertheless I think losing another game for the Knicks would mean that only a miracle can get us to the playoffs. Lets all pray for that Detroit game. It's win or go home.

Allen

Benchwarmer
From a realistic standpoint, probably not. This next 2 games against Detroit and Chicago are going to be very tough and the Knicks are undermanned.

Playing and beating Mil is one thing, going up against 2 of the best teams in the east like chicago and detroit is totally different.

I have hope but it's fading fast like the knicks.

d2319

Benchwarmer
I am hoping at the least we beat one of those teams. But it would be so sweet if we can beat both Chicago and Detroit.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
the knicks have no chance whatsoever. without jcraw we aint winnin any close games so its bascially over. lets pray for next season cuz we aint makin the playoffs....also starbury aint playing consistent ball and eddy curry still cant pass out of the double

jimkcchief88

All Star
We still have a chance until we are mathmatically eliminated. My Chiefs football team was all but out on the last day of the season but somehow we got into the playoffs. The main thing is to control what we can control and win these next several games and get hot!!!!

FameMos

Benchwarmer
that 3pt shot curry made was just a sign that the knicks are destined to make the playoffs. IMO if they played hard and executed on offense and defense 4 the rest of the season they would make a deep run in the playoffs (if they make the playoffs)

GetRealistic

Starter
the knicks have no chance whatsoever. without jcraw we aint winnin any close games so its bascially over. lets pray for next season cuz we aint makin the playoffs....also starbury aint playing consistent ball and eddy curry still cant pass out of the double

preach on... But hey i love everybodies enthusiasm