Thread: Just lock francis out the locker room!

Default Just lock francis out the locker room!

I know that most ppl dislike francis on this team and say that it doesnt work.... but honestly where the hell would he fit?... other then the fact that he is overpaid i dont see any other team really having any interest in his play at all....the constant dribbling into double teams.... bad passes... and injuries slowing him down... i'm not sure if there really is a future for francis(maybe he can chill in the D-league lol) but i think this might b the last stop of his career.... wut yu think?

If he's bought out, a team like the Cavs may take a chance on him, if the price is low

Default na

na francis is still good at getting to the basket he can still do it with the best. injuries have been slowin him down but yea ny isnt a good place for him but if he Starts at point guard on any otah team he would average his old numbers 20 ppg 6 rebounds and 6-8 assist

Originally Posted by Kfranchize101
    na francis is still good at getting to the basket he can still do it with the best. injuries have been slowin him down but yea ny isnt a good place for him but if he Starts at point guard on any otah team he would average his old numbers 20 ppg 6 rebounds and 6-8 assist
    20 6 and 6 not a chance dude. IF he averaged 10 6 and 3 it'd be remarkable next year.

he can man he doesnt get any minutes u saw wa he did in atlanta he palyed his best there drived to the lane got by evryone got 26 pointz and 7 reboundz and in washington . he just needs minutes and needs ta start at pg for that to stay all year

Nyk Logo

Getting Stevie Franchise-killer for Ariza & Penny's expiring deal was one of Zeke & Dolan's worst deals to date, even though they blame Larry Brown for wanting him. I've never seen an accomplished NBA guard fall down and lose his dribble as much. He's alway arguing on court too which is not cool for team chemistry. Now that he can't jump anymore, his game is shot.

I'd like to trade him for draft picks, because no one is giving up real talent for this bum. Orlanda fleeced us big time!

Veteran

Originally Posted by starksfor3
    Getting Stevie Franchise-killer for Ariza & Penny's expiring deal was one of Zeke & Dolan's worst deals to date, even though they blame Larry Brown for wanting him. I've never seen an accomplished NBA guard fall down and lose his dribble as much. He's alway arguing on court too which is not cool for team chemistry. Now that he can't jump anymore, his game is shot.

I'd like to trade him for draft picks, because no one is giving up real talent for this bum. Orlanda fleeced us big time!
    agree... the orlando gm picked our pocket(s).. unfort. to trade him, u gotta get back an equal contract which is abt 35m... ain't nobody taking this piece of **** off our hands...
    if he gets released by the knicks, then he will be picked up by some team for the mininmum. otherwise let the franchise take a seat next to our other pieces of ****... burger-king james, and jefferies

Wow! There actually are Steve Francis fans???? go figure

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Nyk Logo

Bench him. Let Francis back up Marbury and trade the other guards. We had A. Houston on the books for years and he wasn't playing. Why pay Francis to leave? I say keep him for another year or two until he has some trade value. At that point teams will be looking to acquire expiring contracts right?

Trading may still be an option.
    Francis can go to a number of struggling teams. I can see him playing for the Bobcats, Hawks, Sonics, Grizzlies, or T-Wolves. Not saying he'll get traded there but he'd fit in to teams that don't really have a system or a plan. But no team looking for a missing link would want Francis. Scoring shoot first point guards aren't a hot commodity these days.

Veteran

Originally Posted by donchris
    I say keep him for another year or two until he has some trade value. At that point teams will be looking to acquire expiring contracts right?

that's how we got this piece of dog-****... orlando traded him for penny's expiring contract... he has -zero- value now, and he will have -zero- value till the trading deadline in feb 09, when if IT is still the gm, he can trade him for another stevie franchise with 2-3-4 years left on a bloated contract

Trading may still be an option.
    Francis can go to a number of struggling teams. I can see him playing for the Bobcats, Hawks, Sonics, Grizzlies, or T-Wolves. Not saying he'll get traded there but he'd fit in to teams that don't really have a system or a plan. But no team looking for a missing link would want Francis. Scoring shoot first point guards aren't a hot commodity these days.

u are kidding... why would a struggling team take on 35m in contract???

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by paris401
    u are kidding... why would a struggling team take on 35m in contract???
    Isiah's method of rebuilding.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Isiah's method of rebuilding.
    HA...... so true

Originally Posted by Kfranchize101
    more and more I get the impression that you are actually Francis