GAME THREAD: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls 4/10/07 8:30pm est

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Game thread: Knicks vs. Bulls tonight at 8:30 come on lets see a strong effort tonight and the rest of the season. We still have a slim chance for a playoff spot.

All in game discussion, predictions, and after game talk goes here.

GetRealistic

Starter
Effort as of late hasn't been the problem. They just don't have the weapons with all these injuries. Curry gets tripled teamed and the other guys are good roleplayers not gunners.

big game tonight need a win. collins and robinson need ta play well again. Curry needs ta stop turning it over and pass out of doubles and triples hes just forcing it now and look for guys like franciz and nate

GetRealistic

Starter
big game tonight need a win. collins and robinson need ta play well again. Curry needs ta stop turning it over and pass out of doubles and triples hes just forcing it now and look for guys like franciz and nate

Will you let the pipe dream go of Steve Francis still being a valuable player on this team. Francis has been nothing since he left Houston. The knee injuries have caught up to him and his just not a productive player anymore.

Will you let the pipe dream go of Steve Francis still being a valuable player on this team. Francis has been nothing since he left Houston. The knee injuries have caught up to him and his just not a productive player anymore.
all of u hate on francis. knee problems killed his jumping and dunking ability yes,. but evry now and then u see them glimpses he still can get to the lanne. and plus when he left hosuton and went to orlando his 1st year he had his best year all around. if he started pg on olando right now he would average around 18-20 ppg

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Okay but if a NBA player wants to be an All Star and try he should get at least 24ppg or even 20 ppg but has to have high stats in something else like rebounds etc. I really like Steve Francis a lot as a player, and I feel bad for him with his unfortunate injuries.

starksfor3

Rookie
Frye needs to come to play tonight. He routinely hits 1-2 jumpers to start a game and then disappears. With half the team out, Frye needs to get focused and start balling. Last year, he was the future of the team. Now, he is a bit role player at best.

Frye & Jeffries are horrible when they're in the game together. Hopefully Balkman will be back.

terrible game u cant say much just a blowout. no energy from the start collins and nate in the 1st half terrible, Frye was pretty good curry wasnt a factor at all franciz and rose had ok games but nto enough fight and the seson iz ova

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
by the far the absolute worst game I have ever seen these knicks play, i think they turned it over 4 times in the first 4 possesions, scored 10 points in the 1st, 27 points for the half, played against chicagos 3rd stringers for some of the 3rd and all the 4th and managed only 69 points, everybody was horrible, nate was terrible, eddy picked up 2 fouls in the 1st 5 minutes i think, francis sucked, mardy was horrible, marbury didnt play, balkman didnt play, no energy absolutley pitiful. this 4 in 5 nights bullshit excuse is gettin to me, some of these guys have been doing this for 5-10-15 years, marbury is my favorite player, but in new yorks slimmest playoff chances, he cant suck it up and see what he can do, i mean injuries have taken their toll, but just a tired heartless performance, no matter what isiah thomas says at his post game press conferences. I have seen a disaster like that since hurricane katrina, and im not being insensitive, it was awful to look at, watch , be there, whatever.

paris401

Starter
all of u hate on francis. knee problems killed his jumping and dunking ability yes,. but evry now and then u see them glimpses he still can get to the lanne. and plus when he left hosuton and went to orlando his 1st year he had his best year all around. if he started pg on olando right now he would average around 18-20 ppg

if he is/was so great, why did orlando give him to us??? they give him to us for free, for nothing, nada... well we gave them trevor who was like a 5c bottle deposit..

again why give him away for nuthin???

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
They wanted jameer nelson to be their starting point guard but he has struggled this year. I'm not too impressed with him but trevor ariza is more than a 5cent bottle deposit. They knew they were gettin a young talented player and we still wont see him reach his prime for another couple years.

metrocard

Legend
They wanted jameer nelson to be their starting point guard but he has struggled this year. I'm not too impressed with him but trevor ariza is more than a 5cent bottle deposit. They knew they were gettin a young talented player and we still wont see him reach his prime for another couple years.

Ariza is one of the best defenders in the East...have you seen him play this season?

Btw, Dooling, Arroyo > Nelson. Nelson has been overhyped by the Magic Organization. Hell ever Francis > Nelson.

paris401

Starter

i too like trevor, and did not mean any disrespect, just trying to point out that orlando traded 'the franchise' , an all star guard, a guard if he was on orlando would be averaging 18/20 ppg , a guard who had his best year his 1st year in orlando, and they trade him the very next year for a 2nd round, 2nd year player.

why on earth would orlando do such a thing????

if he is/was so great, why did orlando give him to us??? they give him to us for free, for nothing, nada... well we gave them trevor who was like a 5c bottle deposit..

again why give him away for nuthin???

they wanted to get rid of him. he was playign good his 1st year 21 ppg then 16 ppg but tahts betta then hes doing now he just need ta be a starting phg on any otah team those numberz will coem bacjk

paris401

Starter
they wanted to get rid of him. he was playign good his 1st year 21 ppg then 16 ppg but tahts betta then hes doing now he just need ta be a starting phg on any otah team those numberz will coem bacjk

well the lakers were possibily looking to trade for j. kidd... maybe we can trade stevie for kobe.. the salaries match... what u think???

well the lakers were possibily looking to trade for j. kidd... maybe we can trade stevie for kobe.. the salaries match... what u think???

kobe iz the best in teh league he can make a shot anywhere on the floor and is great but stevie franciz iz talented but not for kobe maybe for someone like and odom or parker and anotha guy but idk he has a big contract and is not much effective here but still has talent

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I'm not convinced that Francis is finished as a player. I'm convinced that he's finished as a Knick. But then again he's been injured 3/4ths of the season so it should be expected for him to be out of it. He can still be effective with another team but he's not an all-star and never will be again. Those days are gone.