GAME THREAD: New York Knicks at New Jersey Nets 7:30pm est

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Game Thread.The knicks are playing the Nets tonight, This is a must win and Orlando must loose all there games, and we got to win all our games. Hard chance.

In game discussion, Predictions, and after the game talk goes here.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
hopefully we can help orlando and screw new jersey by beatin them twice. Probably wont happen but i hate the nets and i want to see them lose, Whoever plays detroit in the first round will get fucked up

We could be mathematically eliminated tonight, and its gonna be hard to keep up with NJ, but we can win this game if our young guns could get us energized in the late 3rd or early 3rd quarters, we can win this game.

nyKnicks126

We are done.
Mardy had a nice game.
And I liked it when Jason Kidd complimented the Knicks, He said "It takes hard work to beat one of the greatest franchises in NBA history."

done

seasonz over but a good game franciz played great he needs minutes he could do this ervy night collins and curry played good but a terribel 3 rd quarter

metrocard

Legend
Can you please stop making game threads? Whenever you make one, we end up losing every god damn game. Thanks.

GetRealistic

Starter
We are done.
Mardy had a nice game.
And I liked it when Jason Kidd complimented the Knicks, He said "It takes hard work to beat one of the greatest franchises in NBA history."

He was being sarcastic dude. Jason Kidd is a wife beating douchebag. But he's about 22-1 against the Knicks since coming here.

nyKnicks126

He was being sarcastic dude. Jason Kidd is a wife beating douchebag. But he's about 22-1 against the Knicks since coming here.

Never knew that you read minds?Kidds a great player, and frankly you are a hater to a great white player that actually makes a difference on a team. He gets a lot of Triple Double for a PG, leading the team in REBOUNDS a game. You should care about what he does on the court not outside of it. I dont like the Nets but the core of there team is Jason Kidd. (I know his father is African American)

Last edited:

GetRealistic

Starter
Never knew that you read minds?Kidds a great player, and frankly you are a hater to a great white player that actually makes a difference on a team. He gets a lot of Triple Double for a PG, leading the team in REBOUNDS a game. You should care about what he does on the court not outside of it. I dont like the Nets but the core of there team is Jason Kidd.

I honestly don't want to fight with you. So i'm just going to say this and drop it. Jason Kidd isn't white. Also please define to me what a hater is. Cause from what i gather not being overally positive about everybody and everything makes you a hater.