Starbury Shoes(kinda ot)

I just got 2 more pairs of Starbury's yesterday and i was just wondering how many people actually got these? The Starbury One's weren't that great, but there is a brand new line of shoes and new styles, including the Starbury Two's. So far, i have the Starbury One (black, orange, and blue) the Starbury Two (Blue, Orange, and White) and the Starbury Crossovers (Orange, Blue, Black, and White). My favorite's gotta be the Two's (his on-court shoe). Big Ben Wallace's own Satrbury sneaker is coming out this fall, so I'm looking forward to that. Does anyone else have a Starbury collection yet? And if so, what do you think about it??

The fact the dude calls himself and his shoes Starbury, and he isn't a star. Far from it is a laugh.
Why do u have to pick fights with everyone? This thread, just like the forum itself, was meant for people who are true fans of the knicks. Part of being a true fan is actually liking and supporting the players.

Last edited:

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
The fact the dude calls himself and his shoes Starbury, and he isn't a star. Far from it is a laugh.

another disgruntled knicks fan... the fact that no matter what the guy does he is still gonna have some assholez hatin on him. the guy asked a simple question about the starbury brand. i dunno y u gotta start some bs. i thought u were one of the more mature fans in this forum.

stephon is the best player on the team. hes one of the most dangerous pg's in the league on the offensive end and im not even gonna get into another one of these debates about him.

as far as the starbury collection is concerned... i have 5 pairs. i got 2 pairs of the starbury ones (all white and white n baby blue), i have one pair of the new 'starbury team' (white w/ baby blue), i have the crossover low tops in all white.. n the new crossover le in grey n baby blue.

i got a shitload of clothes too. i like most of the styles theyve come out with so far. i take a drive out to some mall thats about 45 mins away like once a month to check out the new shit they got in. so far im definatly happy with the quality.

Trin_Starr

Starter

I don't know what your definition of a star is...but when someone donates $1million of their own money to help his own brothers and sisters who lost EVERYTHING in hurricane katrina - that's a star....
There are so many NBA superstars - Kobe, KG, Shaq, TD, LeBron - did any of them give anything close to $1million???? - did they give anything at all?? - I guess those are your real stars huh?

A star is a person who knows how hard it is for poor parents to give their kids nice things when they don't have the means to do so - so by establishing his shoe line - he can give them an option to get great deals to keep their kids happy...now that's a real star - a person who actually gives a $hit about poor people, who hasn't forgotten where he came from and how hard it was for him growing up....

A star is a person who shines when he has too - apparently you didn't have enough money to pay for your cable bill or else you would have seen the amazing renaissance of Steph as a lockdown defender and versatile scorer, and true leader when all other knicks were dropping like flies...
I guess playing with tendenitis in both knees, a bad back, sprained toe, a slew of other injuries and still managing to put the whole knicks team on his shoulders when they needed him doesn't make him a star either....

Just some advice - the worst thing a person can do, is try to knock someone down when they are trying to make a difference in the world we live in. If more people cared, the world would actually be a better place to live.

OK, no ones answerin the question---it was was do u think the starbury brand?????

And anyone who thinks marbury is not a star, is the definition of a H A T E R!

GetRealistic

Starter
All he had to do was name the shoes. Marburys.. Thats all he had to do. And i define a star as a guy whose won a playoff series.

Its a great thing he's doing charging only ten dollars. But lets be totally honest here. Don't you think its one hell of a coincidence that the year after he recieved such hate from all Knicks fans and basically anybody who knows basketball, he puts these shoes out. I would say the real star is the person whose in charge of his public relations.

AndGoQRich23 I"m a hater? What about your f'n picture with the dog food under curry? isn't that hater like?

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
just to prove this last person wrong, its not a coincidence, because he signed the deal before the season with larry brown as the head coach, so you can think of another reason for your bs.

i do agree with the person who said the worst thing you can do is bring somebody down for doing something that will make a difference in the world. i agree, good point

the question is about the brand, and its good, i play basketball in them with no problem, i got like 8 or 9 pairs of different kinds.

to all the haters: this isnt some person creating a device that will make hard worker easier, this is on a whole new level, this is creating change in a society that needed it, this is changing a way people treat other people, this is creating self-reliance and self-esteem. basketball is something that stephon will do for another 3-4 years, and its over, hell never for the most part do it again, and ppl will prolly not remember him like they will jordan or magic or ppl with rings, but he made a change in the way people live, something that these other players have not. his sucess isnt defined with a ring, or a trophy, his success is placing himself in history for making a difference in the lives of millions.

stand for nothing and you will fall for anything my friends.

All he had to do was name the shoes. Marburys.. Thats all he had to do. And i define a star as a guy whose won a playoff series.

Its a great thing he's doing charging only ten dollars. But lets be totally honest here. Don't you think its one hell of a coincidence that the year after he recieved such hate from all Knicks fans and basically anybody who knows basketball, he puts these shoes out. I would say the real star is the person whose in charge of his public relations.

AndGoQRich23 I"m a hater? What about your f'n picture with the dog food under curry? isn't that hater like?
First of all, its not dog food, its cookies and its called humor. I'm not a hater cuz no one has ever saw me post 1 bad thing bout any player on the knicks, i might criticize, but not consistantly. And second of all, i'm still waiting on ur answer to the question...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Hey Q-Rich dont worry about him man, He is a damn bum that picks fights with people, and he is not a true knicks fan. Disregard everything he says. He is a stuck up fan that sould switch over to a different team. I simply think we should start a thread "Who wants to ban GetRealistic."

Marbury is a good guy, He wants to help the families in ghettos and poor places that can't afford shoes that look decent. Others like you buy them because your a fan of Marbury. I would buy them too. The definition of NBA cares= Marbury which =Star. Helping people out since his rookie year in the NBA.

Oh and Well said Trin Starr!

Last edited:

Trin_Starr

Starter
stand for nothing and you will fall for anything my friends.

That's the quote of the day right here!

And back to the original question of the thread -
I like the all black Starbury IIs - they look slick and they feel great.
Alot more cushioning than the starbury Is

Still waiting for my Steve & Barrys to stock some more so I can buy 2 more pairs.

starksfor3

Rookie
I bought two pairs last week and they are good sneakers. They look 10x's better than the new Jordans. I like Steph's line of hoodies too.

zerodegre

Rookie
do these shoes run big or small? i usually wear a 12 or a 11 1/2 ,,, what will i need in this shoe. I am buying a pair online