Isiah Thomas Approval Rating

Do you approve of teh job Isiah Thomas is doing?

• yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • no

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

eastlinykfan

Benchwarmer
do you approve of Isiah Thomas?

I do

Well that depends on what type of fan you are...Me personally, Id rather see a young team work towards their potential rather than be an over the hill purgatorial team which at best is ranked btwn 12-15, makes the playoffs every year, but make no noise (like the Nique Wilkin Hawks of the eighties and early nineties). These teams bore the hell out of me! So, as crazy as it sounds, I like the team we have because every single game of the year is a must win b/c we may not get them back (kind of like this year). Also, I think I have watched more games (percentage wise) ever the last two years b/c everything has been so unexpected from game to game...If you other guys out there that may not like IT and want him out, you all have to admit that this season has been the most entertaining group of guys since our title run in 99, but in a more Jerry Springer-esque way...So yes, I do approve of him in that respect and I feel that IT SHOULD play this out until "his guys" turn into over the hill bums after reaching their potential as a group...Then we should evaluate his tenure.

paris401

Starter
isaiah has done an awesome job coaching this team. But the team itself isn't that great. So Coach-Yes GM- NO

i am not sure if u can seperate coach from gm... he has as gm, assembled this team, so if the performance sux's the hammer should fall on him...

and we can all agree that the performance sux's... can't we??

metrocard

Legend
Well that depends on what type of fan you are...

Not really.

Isiah is a terrible GM, its a simple fact no one can deny. He's not a very good coach, but he isn't a terrible coach. How can Isiah be an awesome coach when Knicks finished with one of the worst records in the Eastern Conference?

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Not really.

Isiah is a terrible GM, its a simple fact no one can deny. He's not a very good coach, but he isn't a terrible coach. How can Isiah be an awesome coach when Knicks finished with one of the worst records in the Eastern Conference?

so u dont like the squad? do you think they wont make noise?

I believe in this team... yea in the same way i believed in 99...

very similar in personality...I want to see hard work n hustle

metrocard

Legend
so u dont like the squad? do you think they wont make noise?

I believe in this team... yea in the same way i believed in 99...

very similar in personality...I want to see hard work n hustle

I'm content with the squad, but I believe we have a lot of potential to improve.