a thank you from toronto

paris401

Starter
''The Knicks played a role in Toronto’s turnaround by trading Antonio Davis to the Raptors for Jalen Rose last February. The swap saved Toronto $17 million in salary-cap space, allowing General Manager Bryan Colangelo to sign Bosh to a long-term contract.''

and what do we do???... we cut rose, but he still counts against our cap... another job 'well-done' by capt thomas...

eastlinykfan

Benchwarmer
I am so happy we helped a city that does not even give a damn about the sport a chance to be successful in the next 5-7 years. That my friends is the definition of irony.

metrocard

Legend
I am so happy we helped a city that does not even give a damn about the sport a chance to be successful in the next 5-7 years. That my friends is the definition of irony.

Notice every team we help or trade with are in the playoff and have a bright future.

Orlando
Chicago
Phoneix
Toronto

I wonder who's next to be blessed by Isiah's greatness.

paris401

Starter
Notice every team we help or trade with are in the playoff and have a bright future.

Orlando
Chicago
Phoneix
Toronto

metro... u mite have to re-write the above and put a large (very large)
' * ' next to chicago, should they get a oden or durrant with our pick...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!

Orlando
Chicago
Phoneix
Toronto

True that, I haven't noticed that before. Thats kinda funny. Isiah should get paid by the other teams as a bonus.

Addition= Bucks also helped to the team out. They traded TJ Ford for Charlie Villanoava (I can't spell his last name). TJ has been great for the Raptors

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
''The Knicks played a role in Toronto’s turnaround by trading Antonio Davis to the Raptors for Jalen Rose last February. The swap saved Toronto $17 million in salary-cap space, allowing General Manager Bryan Colangelo to sign Bosh to a long-term contract.''

and what do we do???... we cut rose, but he still counts against our cap... another job 'well-done' by capt thomas...

do u not know jalen rose get off the books this summer, i believe for 17 million also

paris401

Starter
do u not know jalen rose get off the books this summer, i believe for 17 million also

and so does alan houston and his 20m... but so what.. we still will be 30m over the cap next year, and a similar number the following year.

the point is toronto had a plan to free up some $$$ to sign their franchise player... our plan was to take penny's expiring contract and trevor , send it to orlando, and get our own 'franchise'...