Will The Knicks Finish With 50 Loses

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Will we win the next to games and actually not get out played by the Nets and the Bobcats? Theres one thing that doesn't make any difference. But its embrassing finishing with 50 loses.

And I don't want the Chicago Bulls to pick up another good player out of the draft this year. If we held on to the 06 pick we could have got Roy,Morrison, anyone besides Andrea Bargnani. Curry Trade so costly.

New York Knicks Vs. New Jersey Nets 7:30pm east. 4/16/07
New York Knicks At. Charlotte Bobcats 7:00pm east 4/18/07

These games dont mean much but. What are your predictions?

d2319

Benchwarmer
I love the Knicks but.....

they will lose both. I am a hardcore Knicks fan but I still think this. I even thought that even though they got four games back I still thought they could of made it. :( Next year it will happen. I know that everybody always says "nex year" but really it seems as though we will.

metrocard

Legend
I agree. I'm sick of the Bulls getting the talent that should be ours. Atleast end the season in a win, lessen the chances of Chicago getting a higher draft pick.

paris401

Starter
i can see it now... david stern at the draft

With the 1st pick of the 2007 nba draft the Chicago Bulls pick.. Greg Olden...

starksfor3

Rookie
Looks like this will be a 50 win season. The team did not seem upset yesterday that they lost, but happy that this season is almost over. Not a good sign.

Looks like we'll end up with the 23rd pick. Why did Zeke make this Curry trade with lottery-protected draft picks? The Bulls robbed us blind in this deal.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Looks like this will be a 50 win season. The team did not seem upset yesterday that they lost, but happy that this season is almost over. Not a good sign.

Looks like we'll end up with the 23rd pick. Why did Zeke make this Curry trade with lottery-protected draft picks? The Bulls robbed us blind in this deal.

Listen, I hate Isiah as much as the next guy... Maybe more but Curry is a big man who can dominate in the paint, at least offensively. If he can make a trade for a big guy who is a dominate defender, you will change your mind about Curry, he will shine. The Bulls wanted Lee originally and he had to use the pick in order to complete the trade. I think the way Lee is has turned out, the pick is a better option. Just because you have a high pick doesn't mean you will get a star! Look at the history of the top picks and you'll find more productive players that have come out of the lower picks than the top 10!

paris401

Starter

why did he give the bulls the option of swapping picks
why did he trade for stevie franchise
why did he sign burger-king james (here i give him a pass)
why did he sign jefferies

why,why,why...

paris401

Starter
Jeffries? He is a good perimeter defender but he is not a dominate low post defender. He is 7 feet tall and what, 190 pounds?

so IT signed him for his perimter " D " ????..

i did not see him much when he was a wizard, and have seen him too much as a knick... this guy sux's, and he is with us for the xxx amount of years, cause no one else he stupid enough to trade for him..

another f...ing brilliant move by IT...

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
so IT signed him for his perimter " D " ????..

i did not see him much when he was a wizard, and have seen him too much as a knick... this guy sux's, and he is with us for the xxx amount of years, cause no one else he stupid enough to trade for him..

another f...ing brilliant move by IT...

I agree with you, though he did show a knack for perimeter defense last season. But as usual, Isiah over paid for him. I think Isiah's thought process was a 6' 10" defender is just what the Knicks need, unfortunately, he signed the WRONG 6'10" player. I am not a fan of his but I did see a few Wizard games last season and he was better than he is with the Knicks. So, maybe it is Isiah's system that doesn't jive with any one but Curry.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
If it wasn't for Scott Layden...we wouldn't be in this mess....it's funny how Isiah turned Indy and Toronto into playoff teams AS GM and he can't take this team anywhere on this GM nightmare of a team...sometimes you have to be inelligent enough to look at the situation instead of the person...but then what do I know...seems like I'm arguing with a bunch of kids that's screaming at each other about who spilled the milk...