which rookie ?

swagger.B

Rookie
hopefully this does not happen but if the knicks had to trade one rookie who would you perfur to be traded renaldo balkman or mardy collins? also who do you think is the better rookie ?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Hard question. I like all our young guys. Hard players. Mardy would have to go out of the two rookie. But I wouldn't want him too. so we should keep all the young guys like Robinson, Lee, Balkman, and Collins, and the rookies we get of 07 depending on the pick. but we need to trade Frye.

starksfor3

Rookie
Collins has shown he can ball, but Balkman is a game-changer off the bench. Zeke better not trade either. He needs to move some of the dead weight we have, mainly Stevie Franchise-Killer, Jerome "Grimace" James and Jared Jeffries. Jeffries is awful.

I'd keep Mardy, he should be the point of the future. I too hope IT doesn't have to trade either of the two, they both are favorites of mine.

Its tuff cuz they could both be sooo good in a few years, but i think balkman, with some work, could be a dominant force in tha nba. the knicks have enough gaurds, so probably trade collins. But lets hope that we don't have to any time soon...