Jermaine O'Neal????????????

kej718

Rookie
Do you think Isaiah Thomas will pursue him in the off season?

I think he would be a great fit for this team he can score, rebound, and block shots.

I think this was the reason why Thomas signed Randolph Morris, so he can trade him and Frye for another player.

If possible I would trade Morris, Frye, and Francis (I think he has one more year on his contract) for him.:gony:

Any other trade scenarios you see for this team in the summer?????

insomniac

Benchwarmer
how bout this.... david lee, channing frye, and steve fancis for kevin garnett.

garnett would be the only guy i would ever trade lee for

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
frye... francis... rose... jeffries/jerome james... JO... tinsley/marquis daniels/ike diagu...

i know tinsley's injury prone... diago is small... and daniels is streaky... but we'd have to take some of their shyte if we expect to unload jeffries or jerome james... i think they'd take rose and frye cuz their character guys... francis mostly behaved himself in ny so he might take him... but he has a history... and dandiels... i like daniels... sue me...

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
francis, frye, james/jeffries, rose
JO, tinsley/daniels/ike diagu

the pacers want character guys and they want to rebuild... fry and rose are hard working character guys... francis had a decent run toward the end and he hasn't acted up in a while... but he has a history... and the phantom injuries don't exactly help...

Trin_Starr

Starter
I read an article in the indy star today listing possible trades and destinations for O'neal
They had the knicks giving Frye, Jamal and Jefferies for O' Neal

I would make that trade in a heartbeat and even throw in Nate for good measure!

BallHead

Benchwarmer
I read an article in the indy star today listing possible trades and destinations for O'neal
They had the knicks giving Frye, Jamal and Jefferies for O' Neal

I would make that trade in a heartbeat and even throw in Nate for good measure!

how bout this.... david lee, channing frye, and steve fancis for kevin garnett.

garnett would be the only guy i would ever trade lee for

I'm in for either of these two scenarios. Where do I sign?

paris401

Starter
i am sure that IT's old 'buddy' larry bird can't wait for the season to be over so he can talk trade with IT...

i would say that a trade between the pacers and knicks would never/ever happen knowing the 2 gm's history... b u t ..

a gm who would trade harrington+steve for dunleavy and troy mite make some more stupid moves...