Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And with the 24th Pick The New York Knicks select...

Exclamation

I think we should just stay wit what we have unless u can get Garnett or Artest. Aren't all these trades we've made been the reason why we've been so far behind?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I wanted Artest since he was drafted. A line up of Marbury/Richardson/Artest/Lee/Curry would be amazing.

Originally Posted by FameMos
    I think we should just stay wit what we have unless u can get Garnett or Artest. Aren't all these trades we've made been the reason why we've been so far behind?
    Exactly! But radical fans on this site always want change and when the change comes they are never satisfied...go figure...

hibbert and the guy from china are both top 10 guys. i'd like to see this pick packaged with some players to bring some immediate help, but we'll see what happens. (not holding breath).

Superstar

from nbadraft.net
    "Sean Williams 6-10 235 PF BC Jr. -- There's absolutely no excuse for this guy not to be here. Unless a team in the late first round has shown a great deal of interest in him and plans on "hiding" him, this move makes absolutely no sense."

Awww Isiah, ur the best man... the best

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    Exactly! But radical fans on this site always want change and when the change comes they are never satisfied...go figure...
    Knick fans always want change... 33 years is a long ass title drought...

But see that's the problem...patience is the key into winning a championship from a GM standpoint. Isiah has set this team up with 5 1st round talents and more 2nd round talents so our team is young when you consider that Marbury and Francis are claimed as old on this team. I hear all this trade frye and nate wants...but that's not what we need. Let's get our needs first and let's be patient with what we have unless a Kobe or Yao or someone of that caliber opens up and fills a need not a want

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    But see that's the problem...patience is the key into winning a championship from a GM standpoint. Isiah has set this team up with 5 1st round talents and more 2nd round talents so our team is young when you consider that Marbury and Francis are claimed as old on this team. I hear all this trade frye and nate wants...but that's not what we need. Let's get our needs first and let's be patient with what we have unless a Kobe or Yao or someone of that caliber opens up and fills a need not a want
    exaaaaaaaaactly...