any KG to the Knicks talk is good

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Quoted from the article: "Here is how it would work: The Timberwolves need first-round picks, because they still owe one to the Clippers (top-10 protected) and another to the Celtics from previous deals. The Knicks could make the argument that they've already signed their No. 1 pick, Randolph Morris, and thus include their 23rd selection in a package for Garnett.

The Knicks then could offer a scoring big man (Channing Frye, $2.49 million), a clutch-shooting guard (Jamal Crawford, $7.92 million), a 6-11 forward who can defend three positions (Jared Jeffries, $5.6 million) and a veteran whose contract expires after the 2008-09 season (Malik Rose, $7.1 million). The salaries would just about match up, give or take a throw-in going back to the Knicks.

Even if Minnesota demanded David Lee as part of the deal for Garnett, it apparently wouldn't be a deal-breaker for Thomas - nor should it be."

--Seems completely worth it to me. I think KG is the only player I would give up David Lee for and I would much rather have KG than J. O'neal. I just hope Minnesota bites. Come on Isiah!! KG would be the savior of the Knicks!!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i read in another forum but i dont know if its legit so i wont post it but it says jermaine oneal has asked the pacers to trade em to the knicks to play for isiah again

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I think both Garnett and O'Neil are upgrades for the Knicks, if they can land them, but keep in mind that they are both in the league for a long time and are not too far away from the decline years. I am saying this because I would go after the player that I could get with out trading both Frye and Lee. I would like to keep one of the young guys to develop. I think we could get O'Neil for a package of Crawford, Frye or Lee, Saraly Guy and Draft pick(s). I think the Knicks need to figure out If they want to use Curry to his strenghts and bring in the player that fills the gap that his game lacks.

Look I'm a die hard fan just like all of you, and I guess until it is officially announced by these players that they are going nowhere, or until they are traded to other teams, there is going to be hope that they will land in Knick uniforms. However lets stop being Knick fans, and start being Pacer and T-Wolve GM's, and then ask ourselves what do the Knicks have that's worth giving up our franchise player? I mean would we give up Curry for anything less that a proven star? Look again I would love to see it happen and I think I will count down the minutes until opening night if we do pull it off....but ask yourself is it really possible?