will Garnett finally be dealt?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Quoted from article: "With the Eastern Conference wide open, if the Knicks could land a player of Garnett’s abilities, and pair him with his old friend, Marbury and Curry, the Knicks would quickly rise to near the top of the East and be a contender to reach the NBA Finals next year."

Well, at least we have all offseason to fantasize about Garnett being a Knick. Imagine if we could somehow keep Crawford. We know Crawford and Curry have great chemistry, and Marbury and Garnett have great chemistry. There would be alley-oops all over the place! Sure would be fun to watch.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
knicks would be untouchable if they got garnett without givin up jamal. i dont think its happenin but like you said we gat all summer to dream about it.

if the knicks could get kg it would be a great move cuz we dont kno how good david lee is gonna recover from his injury. in the few games he played last year, he looked horrible. i'm not sayin he wont fully recover, i hope he does, cuz when he is 100% healthy he is one of the best forwards in the nba!

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
at this point i think McHale is being stubborn and wants to show the world that he CAN build a championship team around garnett... the sprewell/cassell situation from a few years ago set the franchise back... now all that remains is for mchale to determine whether they're ready to commit to the rebuilding process or if he continues wasting garnett's abilities...

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
As a GM, it pays to have been a Celtic. Look at what McHale has done in Minnesota (ugh!!) , Danny Ainge in Boston (insert dry heave here) and Larry Bird in Indiana (Dunleavy/Murphy for Jackson/Harrington = drug use. Someone please give Larry a drug test). Look at the track record of those teams. Well I'll gladly do it for everyone.

Minnesota 32-49
Boston 24-58
Indiana 35-47

That's a miserable record of 91-154. That's a .371 winning percentage combined. And those morons had a longer stint with there clubs than Isiah, with even less to show for it. Ultimately this year, Garnett will opt out and leave for nothing. And everybody seems to realize this except Kevin McHale.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
It's unfair to dump larry in with Ainge and McHale... since Larry at least built a contender before the melee in the palace... remember the pacers were supposed to contend for the title that year... Ainge is the worst of the three by far... and McHale is just dumb...