Thread: Blue or Orange(in the paint)????

Question Mark Blue or Orange(in the paint)????

Im just throwing this question out there just to see what you guys think.What should the color in the paint be blue or oange?? I remember it was blue for along time and when we had those great teams in the 90's the floor looked awesome.Now its orange and to be honest with you i've never liked it.I have always like the floor better when it is blue under the rim.

this is actually a great question. i like both actually. the blue does make me think of the 90's teams. i didnt like the orande with the blue circle above the foul line like the late 90's. but the plain orange is cool.... i really think that we shoudl stick with the orange and if we make it to the playoffs next year put down the blue

I like the blue better I hope down the road they change it back to blue b/c imo it looks better.It took me forever to get used to the orange and to be honest I still an't used to it lol.

What really matters is the for our knicks to get back on their winning ways and become a playoff contender again.
    Last edited by WVKnickfan; May 16, 2007 at 01:25.

Superstar

Give me BLUE - Reminds me of back in the day when some punk would try to come in the lane with some weak Shyte and Oak or Mase or Starks would plaster his azz, leaving him black and blue... YEA, the good ol days when you could have done such things without getting suspended the next game... So blue it is, bring some muscle and back-bone back to knicks interior defense..

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

When we had the Orange and Blue Paint in the Paint the court looked nice, and we seemed to have some better luck with the Blue and Orange court Here goes my superstition.

i always liked the way the court looked in the late 90's. i also liked the jerseys from those times. seems like everything nowadays sucks for us..

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by rady
    i always liked the way the court looked in the late 90's. i also liked the jerseys from those times. seems like everything nowadays sucks for us..
    Same here, we need to bring some new jerseys...these jerseys have just brought us alot of bad memories.

As for the court...why not Orange and Blue?

Also, does anyone here have photo edit skills? I wanna see some alernate Knick jerseys

i liked the blue and orange... and i agree with you metro... we need some new threads for 07 - 08...