Blue or Orange(in the paint)????

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Im just throwing this question out there just to see what you guys think.What should the color in the paint be blue or oange?? I remember it was blue for along time and when we had those great teams in the 90's the floor looked awesome.Now its orange and to be honest with you i've never liked it.I have always like the floor better when it is blue under the rim.

insomniac

Benchwarmer
this is actually a great question. i like both actually. the blue does make me think of the 90's teams. i didnt like the orande with the blue circle above the foul line like the late 90's. but the plain orange is cool.... i really think that we shoudl stick with the orange and if we make it to the playoffs next year put down the blue

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I like the blue better I hope down the road they change it back to blue b/c imo it looks better.It took me forever to get used to the orange and to be honest I still an't used to it lol.

What really matters is the for our knicks to get back on their winning ways and become a playoff contender again.

Last edited:

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Give me BLUE - Reminds me of back in the day when some punk would try to come in the lane with some weak Shyte and Oak or Mase or Starks would plaster his azz, leaving him black and blue... YEA, the good ol days when you could have done such things without getting suspended the next game... So blue it is, bring some muscle and back-bone back to knicks interior defense..

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
When we had the Orange and Blue Paint in the Paint the court looked nice, and we seemed to have some better luck with the Blue and Orange court Here goes my superstition.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i always liked the way the court looked in the late 90's. i also liked the jerseys from those times. seems like everything nowadays sucks for us..

metrocard

Legend
i always liked the way the court looked in the late 90's. i also liked the jerseys from those times. seems like everything nowadays sucks for us..

Same here, we need to bring some new jerseys...these jerseys have just brought us alot of bad memories.

As for the court...why not Orange and Blue?

Also, does anyone here have photo edit skills? I wanna see some alernate Knick jerseys