Thread: Boxing

Hybrid View

Default Boxing

Other than being a big fan of basketball, I'm also a big fan of boxing. My favorite boxers out there right now is RJJ and Allan Green. Who are your favorite boxers and who do you think is the pound for pound champ?

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I like boxing too. I like Andrew Golota fought multiple times for heavyweight title. Floyd Mayweather, Zab Judah is nice. I liked Lenox Lewis. Of course I think the champ is Bernard Hopkins. Having the title for so long and loosing it.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Zab Judah is going to get eaten alived by Miguel Cotto.

I'd have to disagree with that man...it's going to be a good fight, but when Zab is on his A game...no one can stop him. Mayweather almost felt his wrath until he fought stupid and stepped away from his game plan which was to utilize his quickness. Cotto is going to have to cut off the ring to even stand a chance. I'm saying Zab by UD. I Just hope my boy RJJ makes his comeback strong.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Cotto is a BEAST, after he destroys Judah, he should have a mega match with Mayweather Jr. and crown himself as the King.

Puerto Rico is the best pound for pound. Larry Merchant would agree.

Ring Magazine P4P List
    1.Floyd Maweather
    2.Pac-Man
    3.Raphael Marquez
    4.Juan Manuel Marquez
    5.Winky Wright
    6.B-Hop
    7.Joe Calzaghe (chump)
    8.Marco Antonio Barrera
    9.Ricky Hatton
    10.Jermain Taylor
    This obviously proves why America is easily the best place to fight the P4P champs...African American at that. The best figher of our generation was RJ in my opinion so even proves the argument even better. Next is Mexico then its arguable from there. B-Hop and RJ my top 2 faves should have gotten it on 3-4 years ago...it might have been the most anticipated fight in the past 15-20 years. RJ still has something left in the tank and B-Hop is fighting father time so we'll see....Judah wins by UD