2. Allan Green
    3. B-Hop
    4. James Toney
    5. Miranda
    6. Chad Dawson
    7. Glencoffee Johnson
    8. Peterson twins
    9. Paul Williams
    10. Mayweather (brand new respect for the kid for KO'ing Hatton)

This isn't my rankings but my favorites....What you got?

MsGKnickz33's Top 10 Favorite Boxers

1. Pernell Whitaker
    2. Bernard Hopkins
    3. James Toney
    4. Mike Tyson
    5. George Foreman
    6. Evander Holyfield
    7. Joe Frazier
    8. Joe Louis
    9. Sugar Ray Robinson
    10. Muhammed Ali

I got a couple of Ringside episodes of all the older fighters and I recorded several fights of all them on ESPN Classic. Sweat P's my favorite. I like the defense fighters as you can tell by my top 3. I think Toneys got my favorite style, we both got him high on our lists. Zab Judah would be #11.

Dag you hit me with the all-time list lol. Yea that's where pretty boy floyd gets his defense from...that philly shell defense that toney uses. I'm a big fan of sugar ray robinson...i read his autobiography and he did some incredible things and some stupid things also.

That philly shell defense works but Toney falls in love with it too much. Thats one of the knocks on him, that he admires his defense and forgets about offense.

Mayweather is a great fighter but hes gotta prove himself against a tough boxer like Cotto. I think there was talks of a De La Hoya rematch. Thats Bull****, its gonna be the same thing all over again. Mayweathers got too much speed, I thought that fight was good the 1st time but it would be boring a 2nd time.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Tito would destroy RJJ, RJ is finished, if Glen Johnson could get him out of there with pressure imagine what Tito will do. Tito is a KO arist. RJJ's defense is very sloppy and would be vomitting Tito's glove at the end of the fight.

Guys like Floyd and RJJ run like pussies. Thats how they win fights.
    hmmmmm......

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    That philly shell defense works but Toney falls in love with it too much. Thats one of the knocks on him, that he admires his defense and forgets about offense.

Mayweather is a great fighter but hes gotta prove himself against a tough boxer like Cotto. I think there was talks of a De La Hoya rematch. Thats Bull****, its gonna be the same thing all over again. Mayweathers got too much speed, I thought that fight was good the 1st time but it would be boring a 2nd time.
    Yep james toney is the master defensive pugilist.

Mayweather would destroy De La Hoya...and I'd definitely agree that Cotto should fight Mayweather. I can't see cotto beating mayweather but then again...mayweather has more skill than cotto's whole family tree. But that's what you have to love about boxing...skill alone can't guarantee you victory.