Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: What's Wrong With The League 2

  1. #31
    Superstar The 1 and Only's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    995
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by ShairanXIII
    Metro...

    sometimes i think you like arguing more than debating though... the last part of your argument was good and mostly true... but it still doesn't mean that flopping isn't bringing down the overall quality of the game... so does ****ty officiating and ****ty rules... and for real... read The 1 and Only's response to the Nash MVP debate... here are the back to back MVPs in nba history:

    Steve Nash (2004 & 2006)
    Tim Duncan (2002 and 2003)
    Michael Jordan (1991 and 1992)
    Magic Johnson (1989 and 1990)
    Larry Bird (1984-86)
    Moses Malone (1982-83)
    Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (1976 and 1977, 1971 and 1972)
    Wilt Chamberlain (1967-68)
    Bill Russell (1961-63)

    you can argue opinions but facts are facts... the greatest players of their eras... the back to back MVPs... are legends that won when it mattered the most... in the finals... the nba doesn't admit it... writers hate admitting it... but with rings come multiple awards... period... nash is the ONLY guy on that list to never make it out of his conference... therefore his MVPs are fraudulent... hopefully... you can argue the substance of someone's words... and not disagree to show how well you can disagree... it just lessens the power of your other arguments my dude... you can do better than that...
    Atleast Shai admits to good post(100% of my post).
    Show me where he said he agreed to 100% of your post LOL. You really need to quit making stuff up.

    With that I don't really have to type much LOL. ShairanXIII basically just reiterated what I've been saying all along. Like what I said Nash is a good player but he's not a great and with those two MVPs they are inflating the value of the MVP. The current state of MVPs, with Nash and Nowitski being the two latest winners respectively, are falling because these MVPs aren't MVPs...they are just good players on good teams. Dirk can't take over a game like an MVP should neither can Nash. Jason Kidd can, Lebron can, AI, Tim Duncan, KG, and Shaq. AI, Duncan, and Shaq have won this honor and the rest haven't. You think I compare Nash to the early greats? Then you aren't reading my posts, you are only generalizing it and should read it more thoroughly. When you win 2 MVPs (consecutively)...you are automatically putting him above everybody else. That's just the way it is. And no Nash doesn't deserve it because he didn't make it to the championship...he doesn't deserve it because Duncan and Lebron are more deserving. You take Duncan and Lebron off their teams...they don't get a championship ring...period.

  2. #32
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    Show me where he said he agreed to 100% of your post LOL. You really need to quit making stuff up.

    With that I don't really have to type much LOL. ShairanXIII basically just reiterated what I've been saying all along. Like what I said Nash is a good player but he's not a great and with those two MVPs they are inflating the value of the MVP. The current state of MVPs, with Nash and Nowitski being the two latest winners respectively, are falling because these MVPs aren't MVPs...they are just good players on good teams. Dirk can't take over a game like an MVP should neither can Nash. Jason Kidd can, Lebron can, AI, Tim Duncan, KG, and Shaq. AI, Duncan, and Shaq have won this honor and the rest haven't. You think I compare Nash to the early greats? Then you aren't reading my posts, you are only generalizing it and should read it more thoroughly. When you win 2 MVPs (consecutively)...you are automatically putting him above everybody else. That's just the way it is. And no Nash doesn't deserve it because he didn't make it to the championship...he doesn't deserve it because Duncan and Lebron are more deserving. You take Duncan and Lebron off their teams...they don't get a championship ring...period.
    First, can you stop...typing...like...this...I feel like when I read your post, it seems like you typed it off the head, with no research and a lot of bull****. This is one of the primary reasons I have to correct you all the time. If you proof read your stuff, I wouldn't have anything to say to you.

    If you're not comparing Nash to the greats, then why are mentioning all these NBA ledgends for? I never said Nash was better than them, SAY WHAT YOU MEAN...don't be afraid boy.

    And remember one thing, all time great players aren't based on two seasons. Let the whole thing go, its taking your agruement no where.

    Okay your agruement is

    Nash isn't a great player
    He's not worthy of MVP.

    Let me shut down your agruement completely right now with ease.

    Nash is atleast a top 10 NBA player right now, go ahead and name 10 guys in the NBA that are better than Nash right now.

    So if Nash is a top 10 NBA player...they are only 9 great players according to you? The rest of the NBA all stars and all NBA second and third team players aren't great now, according to your off the head logic.

    And is there a player in the NBA as good as Nash with both hands? Nope... I mean look at those left handed bounce passes, he's one of the most craftiest players in our generation.

    If Kidd can take over an NBA game, then Nash can. I thought you meant by taking over meaning that score 50 bull**** Kobe does, but still losing. If you're gonna through Kidd's name in there, you have to throw in Nash, don't even contradict yourself like that again child.

    Shaq, Kobe and Dirk couldn't even get out of the first round this year, its also useless when you bring playoffs into the regular season MVP discussion.


    Nash is the keystone for this Suns team that has challenged and redefined the brand of basketball played in the NBA, and that says a lot. The value for for pass first PG's is increasing. Look at the Toronto Raptors with Calderon and TJ Ford. Others PPG doesn't always equal wins. The year Wilt averaged 50 they didn't win ****. Same with Jordan's for his first 3 or 4 years in the league. He averaged around 35-37 and wouldn't even make the playoffs. Nash is not better than those guys at their prime, but Nash living proof you do not need to lead the NBA in PPG to win MVP. If that was the case, where are agruements for Jerry Stackhouse MVP's trophy in the year he averaged almost 30 points per game? Not only Nash scores points 17-19 ppg a game, he's by far the league leader in assist per game. This is reason why Nash deserved MVP. The funny thing is, Nash got better after each year he won MVP, so he was definately a deserving canidate for MVP this season.

    Stop trying so hard to disagree.

  3. #33
    Superstar The 1 and Only's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    995
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    1.Duncan
    2.Lebron
    3.Kobe
    4.Kidd
    5.KG
    6.D-Wade
    7.Shaq (you might laugh, but everywhere he goes a ring follows)
    8.Baron Davis (again you might laugh but look at the stats in the playoffs...besides baron davis only knocked off the #1 seed in the western conference)
    9.AI
    10.T-Mac

    The last 3 guys on the list are arguable and one could say Nash deserves to be over those guys. But if you really break it down. Baron Davis beat the #1 seed in the western conference almost single handedly. He would just take over games with his shooting ability and his penetration skills through the Mavs soft defense (there are exceptions). Nash couldn't do this.

    AI actually took his team to the championship with the sixers and the sixers weren't that great of a team. But yet they still contended for a championship. Also A.I can take over a game like a real MVP...unlike Nash.

    And T-Mac. We all know T-Mac can easily take over a game. That's not arguable. His injuries are starting to slow him down but is still capable of taking over a game. Remember he almost beat the Pistons (the championship pistons) in 5 games basically by himself. Nash can not do this.

    You say nash can take over a game but if he could then why is he at home just like Dirk? Dirk and Nash cannot take over a game. They just don't have it in them and that's what makes great players. Players that just tell there team to hop on their back and they'll take them to the promised land. Nash and Dirk arent' capable of it yet. I'm not going to say ever because that might change but as of now they haven't found it yet. Nash is a great passer and is probably the best passer in the NBA next to Kidd. But making sick passes doesn't make you an MVP just like averaging 30 pts doesn't make you MVP. MVP...Most Valuable Player...so Nash and Dirk have been the Leagues Most Valuable Player yet other players have done head and shoulders more than these guys. The league has gone soft.

    Kidd can take over a game by averaging a triple double throughout the entire playoffs. Who does that these days...not Nash. Nash can't take over a game...get over it. He doesn't have the capabilites to make that action happen. He's a great pass-first PG that finds more athletically formidable athletes open that can finish with authority. Dirk is a great shooter and a high IQ player that has more athletic and defensive minded people surrounding him to make his defensive faults less probable. Both are in a good situation to win but neither can take their team to the place they need to be which is the championship.

    We're talking about Nash...you shouldn't bring up a legend when we're talking about Nash...so so disrespectful. And why is it useless to bring up the playoffs? because Nash fails to make it to the conference championship every year and makes your arguement look foolish...yea I would say that too if I was arguing something that's not arguable.

    And this will end this argument. Nash deserves the MVP but doesn't deserve it over Duncan, Lebron, Kobe, and Kidd...they are just better players than him and have accomplished far more than him. Everybody but kobe also made it past the first round this year too so take that into consideration. Just face the facts Nash shouldn't have 2 MVPs on his mantle. He doesn't deserve to be elevated onto a list that is only reserved for greats. It just shouldnt happen.

  4. #34
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My son, I'm glad you finally learned in skill posting. Typing...like...this...doesn't...help...your agrument. You listen and learned well. Glad I can contribute to your life.

    My list is based on overall team value. Not who's the most amazing, or most talented.

    1. Duncan
    2. Lebron
    3. KG
    4. Kidd
    5. Nash


    If you're gonna put Kidd top 5, you might as well put Nash. Lets stop being bias here. Nash and Kidd are rare NBA PG's, and the two PG's that come closest to these guys are Deron Williams and Chris Paul, who aren't even on their level yet, but will be.

    Stats in the playoffs don't mean everything. Not only Nash has been consistantly better than Baron Davis the last 3 years, Nash has improved each season and is bound to continue improving his stats. So Nash's name will always be in the MVP discussions. Plus, I don't like a guy who chucks 300 Three Point shots a season, and only shoots 30% from the FG, ew.

    You talk so much about winning, etc...but you put T'Mac ahead of Nash now? Nash has won more playoff games now than T'Mac will ever win in his career. His explosiveness, fell off, but his man defense has improved. I like T'Mac, but I would never rank him ahead of Nash right now. The last time T'Mac face the Pistons he was in Orlando. That was years AGO...lol.

    Shaq in the past, yes. But that isn't the agruement, we're talking about right now. Shaq is getting old and is on the decline. Plus the injuries and plus the fact he didn't play most of the season. Shaq is top 10, but not ahead of Nash.

    Dwayne Wade, Shaq, Kobe, KG, AI, T'Mac are all home too, cause they're home means they can't take over games? Stop being so monkey minded.

    Find me a PG in the NBA who

    averages a double double

    Shoots 50% 40% from 3pt and almost 90% from the FT.

    Nash averages 18 ppg, he doesn't score 30 ppg, but 18 is still great.

    You say Nash can't dominate games? Well your wrong once again.



    Nash drops 42 on Jason Kidd (the best defensive PG in the NBA)

    Phoneix won that game too. Nash dominates game with his ability to use the pick and roll. Break down the defense. Consistantly giving his teammates opportunities for high percentage shots which leads to the Sun's sucess in the regular season. If you never seen Nash dominate, then you prove once again you don't watch NBA basketball.

    Nash is great in the playoffs too. He averaged 19 ppg 13.3 assist with 48% 3pt. If that doesn't help you team, I don't know what else anyone in the NBA can do. Since you brought up ledgends before, tot even Stockon's playoff numbers can compare to Nash in the playoff, and Stockon is one of the greatest PG's ever.

    Your agruement went no where. You from believing Nash was not deserving of the MVP to the point he deserved the MVP. The agruement is over, you haven't spit any facts in the last 3-4 post of yours. You just don't like Nash being consider a MVP thats okay, thats your monkey-minded opinion, not a fact. Its okay though, its nice to see you admit your wrong (about time). Aha, it must pains you to see Nash in the MVP discussion every year, I love it.


    Peaaaaace

  5. #35
    Superstar The 1 and Only's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    995
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Stats in the playoffs don't mean everything
    Kid...what are you talking about? The playoffs is a game of adjustment and grind it out games. This is why Phoenix and Dallas lose every year because they can't make defensive adjustments. You say this because Baron Davis straight man handled anyone in his path during the playoffs and Nash got bodychecked to the boards LOL. Hey I'd make up some unintelligent, slow bus excuse too if I were wrong everytime LOL.

    And I agree Nash is top 5 in the NBA...but that doesn't make you an MVP.

    Nash has won more playoff games now than T'Mac will ever win in his career.
    This is true...but when did I ever bring that up? Again when I prove you wrong in one aspect you have to change the subject. Just admit that your wrong and move on. When I put T-Mac on the list I said he could take over like an MVP...and he's proven that. Nash has not...so what do you have to say about that?

    Dwayne Wade, Shaq, Kobe, KG, AI, T'Mac are all home too, cause they're home means they can't take over games? Stop being so monkey minded.
    How did this come up? Again...keep on subject. All those players are MVP caliber players that can take over a game. 3/6 of the guys have rings. 4/6 have been to the championship. The only player that could possibly be on Nash's level is KG and T-Mac yet they take over games and Nash does not.

    Do you understand what I mean about taking over a game? I don't mean changing the game because if I meant that I would have typed that (it's not like you would be intelligent to read it anyways). I mean the player can lead his team to the promised land (isn't this one of many times I've said this?).

    Find me a PG in the NBA who

    averages a double double

    Shoots 50% 40% from 3pt and almost 90% from the FT.

    Nash averages 18 ppg, he doesn't score 30 ppg, but 18 is still great.
    Nash is the only point guard that averages those stats. But where has he gone with that? No where Nash is not on Lebron's or Duncan's level...wake up and step out your cave.

    You say Nash can't dominate games? Well your wrong once again.
    Nash drops 42 on Jason Kidd (the best defensive PG in the NBA)
    Wow...you name one game and you say he can take over games? Allan houston dropped 50+ on Kobe...the best defensive 2 guard in the game...and Allan doesnt have an MVP to show for it...shut that one down. HAHA...no my child...you're wrong.

    Nash is great in the playoffs too. He averaged 19 ppg 13.3 assist with 48% 3pt. If that doesn't help you team, I don't know what else anyone in the NBA can do. Since you brought up ledgends before, tot even Stockon's playoff numbers can compare to Nash in the playoff, and Stockon is one of the greatest PG's ever.
    Now that's a possible legend you can compare him too but again Stockton didn't win MVP...you know why? He has nothing to show for it. Then again at least Stockton went the western conference championship...Nash can't even do that. Your argument is weak and swayed too much on your opinion instead of fact.

    Aha, it must pains you to see Nash in the MVP discussion every year, I love it.
    Yea...just like it kills you that Isiah is our coach and exec

    *Slams down the mic and walks off the stage*.....GAME OVER

  6. #36
    Superstar ShairanXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Metro... you try to be funny too much homie... and you're stubborn... that's why cats disagree with you... i'm not arguing talent either... look at the trend dude... sportswriters... PEOPLE select the mvp... they know it is evidence of an era when they give people the award... you put things in historic perspective dig??? nash had numbers that made him a deserving candidate... but so did ewing, barkley, wilkens, drexler, olajuwan when jordan was winning it... remember barkley got it once... hakeem got it when jordan was retired... the point is... the mvp puts a stamp on a season... it's not some magical computer that looks at stats and says "hey... this guy is the best..." everyone else's number 2 came the year after a championship... look it up... i don't get the sense of arguing online when we debating the state of the game... this **** is lame... chill with that and bring the facts... you're coming straight off opinion... you continue to ignore facts and spew dumb insults... let's get in an intelligent debate...

  7. #37
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by ShairanXIII
    Metro... you try to be funny too much homie... and you're stubborn... that's why cats disagree with you... i'm not arguing talent either... look at the trend dude... sportswriters... PEOPLE select the mvp... they know it is evidence of an era when they give people the award... you put things in historic perspective dig??? nash had numbers that made him a deserving candidate... but so did ewing, barkley, wilkens, drexler, olajuwan when jordan was winning it... remember barkley got it once... hakeem got it when jordan was retired... the point is... the mvp puts a stamp on a season... it's not some magical computer that looks at stats and says "hey... this guy is the best..." everyone else's number 2 came the year after a championship... look it up... i don't get the sense of arguing online when we debating the state of the game... this **** is lame... chill with that and bring the facts... you're coming straight off opinion... you continue to ignore facts and spew dumb insults... let's get in an intelligent debate...
    Lets not be serious and over sensitive all the time. Real men don't get bother by it, only children.

    You're coming off...the...top...off your...head. Research, look up facts then come back at me when you ready. You sounded kinda tense in your post, is everything alright?

  8. #38
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    How did this come up? Again...keep on subject. All those players are MVP caliber players that can take over a game. 3/6 of the guys have rings. 4/6 have been to the championship. The only player that could possibly be on Nash's level is KG and T-Mac yet they take over games and Nash does not.
    I call him kid, he calls me kid back. I call him my son, child, he does the same. I think he gave up on spitting bull**** and his opinion and he focusing on my style. You can't bite the swagger kid. w


    What the hell are you talking about in your first paragraph? Stats in the playoffs don't mean everything. If they did, then you could make an agruement for Jerome James earning his contract from his OKAY preformance for Seattle in the playoffs.

    You did bring it up chimp, you ranked Nash ahead of T'Mac. You even use playoff preformances to bring down Nash's value. Nash is a better playoff preformance and has had more sucess in the playoffs than T'Mac's whole 10 year career, bottom line.

    No one is off topic, you ranked players ahead of Nash and your reason for that was "Nash doesn't dominate like a MVP" "He doesn't dominate in the playoffs".

    You repeat yourself over, and over and over. "Nash doesn't dominate"

    You're holding on to your agruement by your pinky finger now.

    You just said KG is on Nash level. KG is a former MVP and a top 5 NBA player. Basically you mean Nash is a MVP caliber player and a top 5 player if he's on KG level. Good job on contradicting yourself, again.

    You should of said "Being a leader", instead of dominating before you wrote that garbage. You're always changing up your words. Just say what you mean.

    How can anyone agrue that Nash isn't a leader? Sure his team has not advanced to the finals yet, but they sure as hell had great opportunities to. It is not like Nash totally flunked in the playoffs like T'Mac or other overrated superstars. Nash has preformed at the elite level in the playoffs, and gave his team a chance to win those teams, everygame. Thats what MVP's do.

    Nash had led his team to the 2005 and 2006 conference finals and fell short to elite teams. Nash was Nash, but he faced better TEAMS. Thats something you need to understand. Just because Nash's team lost to the best team or top 2 doesn't mean he isn't a leader, or dominant. He's consistant with his team and gave the Suns an opportunity most teams in the NBA don't have, back to back conference finals apperances. It is not the biggest accomplish, but Nash has done alot for Phoneix in the playoffs in only a span of 3 years. He will do the same thing next year, cause he is a leader.

    Once again you prove you have poor poor knowledge of the Knicks. Houston was dropping buckets on George, Kobe, no one could stop him. It was a dominating preformance. Houston proved he can dominate and take over game. He has DONE it. So has Nash. You were proven wrong, just walk it off.

    Taking credit away from the greatest Knick shooter of all time to make your nonlogical irrevelant point about Nash not "dominating" games? Sick, you are the most disgusting person to ever claim to be a Knick fan, hence the reason why you never earned the title as Knick fan from me, son.

    Stockon didn't win MVP because he didn't win the NBA Finals? Now you're gonna discredit John ****ing Stockon?

    Stockon didn't win MVP because Barkley, Jordan, Hakeem, Robinson and Malone were in the NBA, not because he didn't win the NBA finals.

    Barkley and Malone didn't win the finals, but they were still MVP's. I don't understand your stupidity. Your posting is similar to Steve Franchis' headless chicken dribbling-turnover routine, it goes no where. The fact you have to bold your words make you seem weaker in material and facts. Do your research first, stop sweating my style and trying to style your senseless post, it hasn't work.


    I'v thrown stats, his resume in the playoffs and his ability to create and dominant the pace of the game. You thrown monkey **** at me, and I'm offended. Don't ever lower my IQ like that again. When I read post, I expect quality ****. Look at around the forum. There are alot of quality post and you are the least of them. Thats why when I reply to you, you get little to zero respect, cause you havent' earned it and you retaliate in anger and frustration. The difference between me and you as posters, is that theres always something in my post you can agree with, always. No matter how opinionated I am or I try to be(I try), I'm just good at laying down the facts and proving my points. I can't honestly remember I've agreed with you once. If there was, please show me. The reason for that is you always have a tense pissed off losing attitude in your post. Just be open minded and stop trying to discredit everything. As my boy Spirit of Truth would say "You simple monkey minded motha****a"

    Nash is MVP
    Nash is a deserving MVP
    Nash is a competitor, a leader and a dominant all star player.
    Nash has been the most sucessful PG in the NBA in the last 3 years, thus making him the best at his position currently.
    Theres a MVP for the regular season and a MVP for the playoffs. Sad you just figured this out today.
    Nash has GONE far in the playoffs multiple times.


    Like what we use to say in HS in the Bronx...."Cut ya mic off" Peaaaace

  9. #39
    Superstar The 1 and Only's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    995
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Who cares what your HS used to say? They obviously didn't teach you any english LOL. Took you 3 days for a reply huh and that's the best you can do...."kid" LOL? Seems like I've gotten in your head a lil bit, I feel sorry for you and your off topic tantrums. Simply put...Duncan and Lebron deserve the MVP over Nash and Dirk...and if you argue with that than you're a fatter pig than I thought you were. Again...NO BODY AGREES WITH YOU GIVE IT UP.

  10. #40
    Superstar ShairanXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    metro... i aint mad atcha... but i realize that you are a little boy who spends waaaaaay too much time on the internet reading other MEN's profiles on a knick's fan forum and researching nba data for days before responding to posts... i'm saying nash shouldn't win back to back mvp's... of course there are mvps that didn't win the chip... but does that invalidate my point... for real dude... real fans don't need google or wikipedia... you call allan ****ing houston the greatest knick shooter of all time? look up a guy named michael ray richardson... or the great bernard king... **** outta hea... you musta started watching the knicks in 95 or some ****... for real... if you gonna research the sport... research the history of the league... study the game instead of using wiki****ingpedia and mutha****ingoogle... and i hope you don't take me cursing as being mad... i just don't respect your posts anymore... when you start responding to the substance of my posts again... i will debate you... until then... you gets the meg griffin treatment...

  11. #41
    Superstar The 1 and Only's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    995
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    You aren't the first person to feel that way and you definitely won't be the last. This teenager has no respect on this forum so he gets frustrated and starts to diss everyone that proves him wrong. But it's ok I forgive you. I'm not easily frustrated. But take everyone's advice and man up...no one wants to debate with an immature lil kid...

  12. #42
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why are you counting the days till I reply? Do you accually sit here for DAY, waiting for me to reply with a ****ing calender? Thats sad mayne.

    You're a depressed teenager who lives in the COUNTRY...you're not even from NYC...I don't want to know how to you started following the Knicks. You sit home all day sitting on your obese country ass eating doritos and waiting for me to post online, worshiping me as some God? The hell is wrong with you. How do you expect any respect for me if you present yourself as a sack of feces? Do some research, improve your debating skills, and build some confidence in yourself. You try way too hard to impress me, especially when I think of you as a subhuman unemployed obese teenager.

    Everyone in this forum co-signed with me at one point. When I want to be, I can be an *******, and I tend to pick on people with low self esteem (hench is why we don't get along), but when I want to be, I can drop mad knowledge. This is what you suck at. All you do is kiss ass, you have no opinion; you lack a lot of knowledge in the area of the NBA and basketball it self. You've just been a witness.

    Your reply(This is how you use to post before I came to the forum, you were a quite a clown): "I PLAYD BASKTBALL ALL MY LYFE, NO YUR WRONG, NO ONE AGREEZ WITH YOU, ALL YOU DO IS ATTACK PEOPLE AND THINK YOU ARE RYTE ALL THE TIME, NASH IZNT MVP, DIRK CANT REBOUND. EUROS SUCK, 60 YEAR OLD NBA LEDGENDZ WOULD DOMINATE THE LEAGUE TODAY, KID."

    If its not that, then it's probably another of your frustrated rants, that aren't even funny. I mean if you're going to rant, atleast make it worth while reading. Don't get mad cause I call you unemployed or fat too. Thats life. You just need to lay off the dominos, sodas and pound cakes. Remember, a good body is built in the kitchen. As for being jobless, I could be wrong. If you considering washing Isiah and Curry's underwear weekly as a job, then I could be wrong.


    Originally Posted by ShairanXIII
    I lost.
    The debate is over, you didn't say nothing. You didn't even come back strong, you came back like a bitch, 1 and Only style. I rather be a little boy than lose my temper like a little bitch. Now this is just clown mode for me. LOL you type like a herb. It is mad funny how all of sudden er becomes a, aren't you some ugly Paki kid from the surburbs? Grow up, it just sounds that you're an unemployed monkey with no useless skills, plus no knowledge on his favorite team in the NBA or the NBA itself. I'm 19, it doesn't matter if you're 16 or 32, you can't shine like me.


    With that said, all the personal attacks don't phase me. You're sensitive, so it is very easy to offend you and get you over emotional on a computer. I don't take depressed kids on the internet seriousy. We're not going to have a back and forth e-insult, cause that'll be the most interesting thing you'll be experiencing all week. You're not even on my level, I could debate on this forum with my left nut and still make more points than you. So you know what I'm going to do to DRIVE you ****ing CRAZY, insane and mad? Ignore list.

    That **** drove 1 and Only insane. He always logged in 24/7. That child would track and follow each of my post. He knew I couldn't read his garbage, but I know I have that control over people. Do you see how 1 and Only is still hurt over me? The kid has no confidence when he expresses his opinion, and he leeches off other people's opinion and lacks a mind of your own.

    Honestly yo, I'm mad blazed too, so I could write for days and I still appear to have a IQ beyond your level. I have MUCH better things to do such as my part time job at data entry, my other part time job I love to death, you'll always see me around 34th doing my thing, all GQ and ****. 60th and Lex...my bar, the girls...rican, dominican, colombian, russian jews, black bitches, todo la mujeres en nueva york, mi corillo, y la familia. I got too much **** going on right now to be in here EVERYDAY. How the **** you expect me to post here on a daily basis? Only time I ever post here is when I'm about to go to bed. You think I'm gonna take the time in my day to son you Isiahsexual butt buddies?

    Welcome to my ignore list(1 and Chubby, tambien), enjoy living a life of stalking and tracking each letter I type now, m a r i c o n a s o.

  13. #43
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,828
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Sent warnings to all 3 of you, just keep it down. You can agree or disagree all day long, for anything else use either the Private Messages or the Ignore List. Just keep the flames out of the public.

    Case closed

Similar Threads

  1. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2008, 00:17
  2. nba playoffs fantasy league
    By sxmarbury516 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 19, 2007, 14:57
  3. Summer League - Knicks vs. Bulls
    By portega1968 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jul 13, 2005, 21:35
  4. Fantasy Baseball League (Yahoo)
    By Brian_Coleman_21 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Mar 06, 2005, 17:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •