God

rady

Administrator
Staff member
apparently he's a total ignoranus. but what makes me wonder is, how the hell was he allowed on tv? his producers agreed with his show? because, according to wikipedia his show was on tv in 1997, last year only being uploaded on youtube

metrocard

Legend
Calm down guys...its just for comedy...don't get offended. Plus, religion is all belief, he's as ignorant as your local priest.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
All I have to say is wow LOL. It's funny and sad at the sametime. Plus you're on a thin line again with religion. Religion and race is something that is real touchy. I am a devout christian so I don't have a priest...I have a pastor. And I know for a fact that MY pastor isn't ignorant...speak for yourself...

metrocard

Legend
All I have to say is wow LOL. It's funny and sad at the sametime. Plus you're on a thin line again with religion. Religion and race is something that is real touchy. I am a devout christian so I don't have a priest...I have a pastor. And I know for a fact that MY pastor isn't ignorant...speak for yourself...

No one sad he was ignorant, alter server. He's as ignorant and knowledgable as this guy, if you don't get it. Its all faith. Who the hell said anything about race in this thread? This is a funny dude, and shouldn't be taken that SERIOUSLY cause he will offend people.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I refuse to speak about religion on forums. But you're right...this guy can't and shouldn't be taken seriously...he's just not intelligent enough to realize reality from fantasy.

metrocard

Legend
"Bitch it aint wat yer thinking. . .it aint a goddamn thing wat yer thinking FUCK YO THOUGHTS. . .fuck wat you thinking. . .you aint god. . .stupid ass ho. . .ignorant slut. . .hide out on tv. I am on the air doing god's will. what the fuck you doing fo gawd? . . .you playing dat pussy but it aint fo gawd, huh, bitch. . .muhhfucka. . . get nakid fo ya. . .so you muhhfuckas can look in my ass-ho see if you find any SIN...house-nigga bitch-made-ass nincom-fuckinpoop monkey-minded afro-centric mothafuckas..."

LMAO...that was ahead of his time.