Artest to NY?

GetRealistic

Starter
Metro do you ever write a post that doesn't discuss your hate for Isiah and Curry. We all know your know your not fan of either, you've made that perfectly clear over the past two years. But i hate to break it to you bud but both Isiah and Curry are going to be here for awhile, no matter how much you hate them, so just get used to it.

I can't really make an arguement that Isiah has done a good job the only high point is that he is a above average drafter. (would have been a lot better drafter if he took Granger over Fyre but thats for another post.)

But i really don't understand why you hate Curry so much, he was by far are best player this season (which doesn't say much, but its still true). He's improved in nearly every facite of the game since hes come to NY. He's close to becoming a big time force in the paint You harp and harp about his defensive ability, but the fact remains he's still young and defense can be taught. While i know he'll never be a big time defensive player, i do believe he has the ability to atleast improve at that end.

I think the key to making him a better defensive player is having a a better defensive team around him that can make up for his deficencies. If you can get a PF that picks up the slack on the boards and blocks a few shots your fine. Not to mention if our guards could keep the opposing guards out of the paint his lack of block shots wouldn't be so obvious.

To sum up the whole post we get that you hate isiah, and we get that you hate curry, you said it 1000 times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trin_Starr

Starter
Guys,
Alright let's leave this alone.

Everyone said what was on their minds - now, let's get back to talking basketball and what the thread is about
Thanks

Kiyaman

Legend
You can not get angry with a man who sees that Curry performance with Isiah decision making at G.M. and Coach has too many FLAWS on why this Knick Team is not at least a 500% team. Yes, he does rehash it alot because this past season Curry average over 30 MPG, with only 6 rebounds and 4 turnovers too. And at crucial moments in the game.
Isiah Thomas did not help matters either by giving Jared Jefferies 30 MPG his first 25 games with this Knick Team when he added nothing on offense or defense.

How would a Player like Ron Artest would've reacted as a Knick Player this season with Curry Performance and Isiah decision making? They would have had to clear all Computor Monitors out of every stadium the Knicks visit if Ron Artest was a Knick.
And if you think Ron Artest would have had a fit just imagine what a Player like Kobe Bryant temper would have flared up to be like? Isiah Thomas would have been FIRED ASAP if Kobe was a Knick.

The way Isiah Thomas Coached the Knicks this past season I dont know why Channing Frye and Nate Robinson did not join Q.Rich, Lee, and Crawford on the injured list. Because those Five Players together on the court with Rookie Balkman showed promise early in the season if they were allowed to get playingtime together as a unit to improve on their chemistry (They played .500 B-Ball as a unit of 6-players).

The Marbury, Francis, Jefferies, and Curry 30 MPG was a JOKE on the NBA court...

metrocard

Legend
Metro do you ever write a post that doesn't discuss your hate for Isiah and Curry. We all know your know your not fan of either, you've made that perfectly clear over the past two years. But i hate to break it to you bud but both Isiah and Curry are going to be here for awhile, no matter how much you hate them, so just get used to it.

I can't really make an arguement that Isiah has done a good job the only high point is that he is a above average drafter. (would have been a lot better drafter if he took Granger over Fyre but thats for another post.)

But i really don't understand why you hate Curry so much, he was by far are best player this season (which doesn't say much, but its still true). He's improved in nearly every facite of the game since hes come to NY. He's close to becoming a big time force in the paint You harp and harp about his defensive ability, but the fact remains he's still young and defense can be taught. While i know he'll never be a big time defensive player, i do believe he has the ability to atleast improve at that end.

I think the key to making him a better defensive player is having a a better defensive team around him that can make up for his deficencies. If you can get a PF that picks up the slack on the boards and blocks a few shots your fine. Not to mention if our guards could keep the opposing guards out of the paint his lack of block shots wouldn't be so obvious.

To sum up the whole post we get that you hate isiah, and we get that you hate curry, you said it 1000 times.

Marbury is our best overall player, his man to man defense, timely jumpshots, and overall offense made him the most valuable player on this team. Curry played in Chicago. A great defensive team. His defensive weakness was still exposed.

I know Isiah and Curry are going to be here forever, but why the hell should I sit down and accept it? I'm a Knick fan with a loud voice, if I feel its not the right decision for my favorite franchise, then I'm gonna be outspoken about it, bottom line.

Kiyaman, co-sign. This is why I understand we have to subtract in order to get better. We would of been a .500 team if Francis, Jefferies, James, and Crawford were never on this team.

Last edited by a moderator: