Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Artest or Lewis???

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Jefferies is average on defense and terrible on offense.

Richardson is a SG.

Balkman is best suited playing an Anderson Varejao role, he doesn't have a jumpshot, so he's not ready to be a starter yet, but he will be in the future.
    i wasn't talking about jeffries' offense... AND remember i said the rotation would be adequate.

richardson WAS a SG... his back injuries might have slowed him down too much by now though... remember LJ used to be an agile SF before his back problems slowed him down too much... if q's back heals then he's a 2 again... if not he's a 3 for life...

richard jefferson, josh smith, gerald wallace, josh howard, shawn marion... all starting SFs who didn't have jumpshots early in their careers... balkman could start at three with a decent handle and more offensive awareness...

the main point of my post was that whether or not we get artest, lewis, gerald wallace or any upgrades to our SF position... we have a nice defensive rotation as presently assembled...

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by ShairanXIII
    i wasn't talking about jeffries' offense... AND remember i said the rotation would be adequate.

richardson WAS a SG... his back injuries might have slowed him down too much by now though... remember LJ used to be an agile SF before his back problems slowed him down too much... if q's back heals then he's a 2 again... if not he's a 3 for life...

richard jefferson, josh smith, gerald wallace, josh howard, shawn marion... all starting SFs who didn't have jumpshots early in their careers... balkman could start at three with a decent handle and more offensive awareness...

the main point of my post was that whether or not we get artest, lewis, gerald wallace or any upgrades to our SF position... we have a nice defensive rotation as presently assembled...
    Jefferies is garbage, why are we even speaking of him?

Richardson is a SG, might have? Lets not assume things again. Richardson gets healthy, he's back to a 15 ppg 7 rebs 3pt bomb. I like Q-Rich, at times he looked like the best players on the Knicks, giving you the boards, defense, good offense, consistantly. Just stay healthy Q-Rich.

I'll repeat myself again since you didn't understand. Balkman is the future 3 of this team, but not right now. He's best suited for the pace changing role like Anderson Varejao, comprende?

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Jefferies is garbage, why are we even speaking of him?

Richardson is a SG, might have? Lets not assume things again. Richardson gets healthy, he's back to a 15 ppg 7 rebs 3pt bomb. I like Q-Rich, at times he looked like the best players on the Knicks, giving you the boards, defense, good offense, consistantly. Just stay healthy Q-Rich.

I'll repeat myself again since you didn't understand. Balkman is the future 3 of this team, but not right now. He's best suited for the pace changing role like Anderson Varejao, comprende?
    i agree with all the above... but q-rich would be the exception to the back injury thing... not the rule if he came back and was the q he was in the LAC or PHO days...

We have scorers...I say Artest!!

Originally Posted by NJ_Knick
    We have scorers...I say Artest!!
    How many consistant scorers do we have tho?