Rashard Lewis Most Likely Move

FameMos

Benchwarmer
We can see if we can move Robinson and Q-Rich/Crawford 4 Lewis. I am not trading my best trading chip (Frye) 4 Lewis.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I truly hope the knicks aren't seriously considering getting Lewis. Lewis is Crawford with a few more inches. At least Craw can sub in at point at times. Lewis is a 6'11 forward who doesn't rebound or block shots, how many of those do the knicks need? If we are trading pawns for someone on the seatle team let it be Ray Allen.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Rahsard lewis is a shooter...he shoots a higher fg percentage then ray, also a higher 3pt percentage....allen chucks a lot, i like seatle and i watch their games....rashard is a much better shooter than allen

Toons

is the Bo$$
u still didnt answer it....i really dont like how some guys try to down rahsard lewis when they rarely watch seatle games. Ppl say rashard only depensd on his J....thats bull, the guy averages almost 10+ freethrows a game...he attacks the basket...ray allens season high was 13 free throws....ray depends on his J, I had ray allen on my fan ball team, i know. we aleady have crawford....we do not need ray allen. Rashard rebounds and blocks more than allen, shoot better, is a better defender in a zone and in my opinion is a better all around player. added to that, ray allen is much more expensive.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Good points. But aren't u looking 4 a guy who 'blk shots and rebs' Lewis doesn't do either. I know he might get 6.5 rebs a game but 4 sum 1 who's 6'10 dat's not the most impressive #'s

Toons

is the Bo$$
Actually im not....my comments were in comparison to ray allen. I believe we need a rookie at the 4 spot who blocks....or try to develop frye into a shot blocker, or develop balkman into a gerald wallace or josh smith type of player....i think curry needs to increase his intesity...keep in mind that new york was one of the top rebounding teams in the league. Lewis had a role in seatle, and his role was to get on the break with ray allen, he does what his coach demands. I dont see lewis putting up monster numbers on the board, but with his athletic ability, his rebounding numbers can increase.

Toons

is the Bo$$
WHY DID WE LET CAMBY GO?!!? he leads the league in blocks with 3.3 a game....bad move knicks

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
One word....Layden

and bloodthirsty knick fans tired of watching Camby in street clothes...

Rashard Lewis plays the 3 btw... a position we need help at since q-rich just had back surgery... balkman needs experience... #20 are all we have at the spot... Lewis is a more consistent shooter than q-rich and can be an equally effective rebounder... if we can get him without sacrificing crawford, lee or curry... then he can be a great addition...